ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐭. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 & 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝)
╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶
TW: none

Standing infront of Valhalla's pit entrance, you felt tempted to call Chifuyu to get out of here, but the light of Maki and her hope to see Hanma, made you realise how much you needed your brother as well.

You just needed to ask him about why he..killed Onioka. It sounded easier then you knew it would be. But still, you reached for the door handle as you pulled it back.

You didn't bother to wear your jacket as you walked in with your black tank top and sweatpants. Your black ankle high heels clacking against the ceramic as you walked over to your brothers "thrown".

You scoffed at the empty space pulling out your phone and getting ready to message Chifuyu. "You really were as desperate as I thought." Snapping your head in the direction of Hanma's voice you watched as his shadowed figure jumped from the stage.

"I had something to give you. That's all." You answered reaching into your purse and holding out the note. "It's from Makisa. You should read it." Taking a seat on the stage, Hanma grabbed the letter from you opening it slowly.

You watched as his eyes skimmed the page till there was nothing left un-seen. "Nai is pretty upset. She wants you to spend more time with Makisa. She even called me a low-life to make herself feel better."

Hanma didn't answer as he took the letter shoving it into your chest. "I don't care." He mumbled walking off. "Let me refrase that. You mean "you can't". You can't get close to them or Kisaki could keep them against you?

What the hell is Kisaki's goal anyways? What the hell would you gain?" You kept speaking and Hanma took the letter again. "I swore my loyalty to Kisaki. I'm not leaving his side."

Hanma's words left you shortly speechless. It reminded you of yourself. "Your in love with him.." Letting out a breath, you touched your forehead comprehending the outcome.

"I didn't say that." Hanma said. "But that's what you ment to say. Shuji, I know you more than anybody. Nai was just a fluke, you," Pointing to his chest you let out a chuckle.

"Your in love with Kisaki fucking Tetta." Hanma let out a sigh as you flung your hands in the air. "God Shuji. HIM? Really, him of all people?" You asked, looking around the semi dark cavern.

"I can't help it. He's the only one th-" Hanma stopped speaking as the doors to the Pit opened and Kisaki walked in with Chonbo and Chouji.

"What's this traitor doing here?" Chonbo asked, as Kisaki held up a hand, silencing him. "I came for Hanma, Senjikuro-san." Kisaki said, you wondered if his eyebrows would touch is he grinned any harder staring in disgust.

"We were just talking. Guess your gonna have to wait." You stated. "Well, that's actually up to Hanma." Kisaki changed course as he looked towards Hanma.

"Sorry Y/n, I gotta go." Giving you a hug Hanma whispered in your ear as he walked out with Kisaki and Chonbo. 'Tell Maki i'll be there soon.'

Walking out of the pit on your own, your phone vibrated against your skin as you picked up the call.

--------------

"Here." Mikey handed you the bubble tube as you held it. "Why don't we play with bubbles, Y/n-chi?" He asked, a smile on his face and his eyes closed. "Ok. But I have to warn you. I'm the bubble master." You bragged walking backwards as you removed the bubble wand.