It was all...

Awake once again in the past. Your memory, the key to the whole mission felt foggy. "Where am I" Grumbling as you stood up, you came face to face with Draken. "Uh.." you still didn't have much of your memory. "You should get ready. The party can't start without the birthday girl."

'Its my birthday?' Following along with what was happening you looked down at the big white t-shirt you wore. 'Where'd this come from?' You tried thinking as you put on shorts. Stepping out the room Draken stood leaning against the wall. "Ready?" You looked him up and down, still in confusion.

"Are you just gonna keep staring or are ya coming?" Snapping out of your trance you ran after him stepping into your slides. "Not gonna dress up." You stated walking ahead of hm and into the breeze.

You smiled as you span around under the clouds. "Ryuji. What's this party really about?" You asked. "Well we all have a surprise for you." Still facing him confused, you just shrugged smiling and smelling the crisp November air.

"Alright, hop on." You turned away from the butterfly you were going to follow, hopping on Draken's motorcycle in a hurry. "Ok! I'm ready for my birthday surprise." Draken didn't respond as he rode off.

You could feel something was off. Not just with yourself, but everyone else too. What had happened?

The bike stopped Infront of Chifuyu's apartment and you could see the wild grin on Draken's face. "Time for the sup-" before he finished his sentence you were off.

"Y/n! What the hell?" He watched your figure disappear behind the corner. "She's reckless.." Draken's head snapped towards the alleyway. "Kazutora..what are you doing here?" Kazutora looked left and right before answering.

"It's Baji's birthday today. I wanted to talk with Chifuyu. Maybe even his girl. But. She just started off that way." Kazutora pointed in the direction you just left. "I heard she lost her memories. That true?" Kazutora asked, so what seeming fascinated.

"Why would I tell you my of that?" Draken spoke, glaring towards the blonde and black haired boy. "You wouldn't but I noticed something about you a long time ago Draken-kun. Your emotions don't show anywhere, but your body language." Draken's grip on the handles loosened as Kazutora whistled.

"Falling in love with Baji's girl. Tsk tsk. What a great fr-" Draken grabbed Kazutora's shirt by its hem pulling him up to eyes view. "Who are you to fucking talk? None of this would have happened if.." Kazutora's eyes seemed to shimmer as he watched Draken's small demise.

"Well, I guess I'll just be going." Draken had released Kazutora as the boy walked away. 'Did I really fall, for her?' Draken's thoughts lingered to you earlier that morning. Your innocent smile as you span around under the sky, and the bright smile that could warm anyone's heart.

"Emma.." holding himself together. Draken got back on his motorbike. He knew where you were going. He knew what you were doing. And, he didn't know whether or not to feel happy, or upset.