The Training

Scarlet POV

I got up as my usual time to get ready for class. I wore my sky blue bomber jacket and a pale green top inside. A peach skirt to accompany. I picked up my bag and went out.

"Good morning guys." I greeted them in the breakfast table. I picked a apple from the table.

"Hey scar." Ryan and Alex greeted me.

"How are you feeling? Any out burst of mana?" Alex asked.

"I am okay for now." I comforted them. They are already guarding me all day and night long. All I can do is at least keep myself in check. I don't feel right troubling them so much.

Noah bought our breakfast 🧇 on the table. William also joined me. His hair was all messed up. Lack of sleep I guess. I picked up my bag to go out.

"Scar what about breakfast?"

"Sorry Noah. No time. I have mana control practice with Killian before class starts." I looked at my wrist watch," and i am already late!"

"Wait i am coming with you." Noah spoke up.

"What?"

"Yeah. I don't have classes today and i am mostly free so i will accompany you," he said taking off his apron.

"Noah, its okay its just practice. I can handle myself, trust me."

"Nope. I am coming." He didn't listen to me.

"Count me in too." Ryan spoke up behind us.

"Guys this is not a picnic! I am not taking any of you with me! I am going to train, so let me train in peace. Both of you will only distract me." I said crossing my arms.

Ryan and Noah both exchange glances.

Later, i reached the empty ground behind the school library .

I saw Killian waiting for me.

He saw me making my way towards him ," good morning scarlet ready for your first day of training?"

"Yes i am very excited." I replied.

"I see you have bought your two knights." He added.

"I TRIED to leave them behind." I emphasised in the world, looked at them. Both were grining quite contently.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay shall we start."

I nodded. "First we have to concentrate on your core energy and don't be afraid to lose control. We are training for this reason." He said.

"Okay." I concentrate to gather all my fire power within me. Within moments I started to busy blazing flames of red fire. I was panicking. What if i hurt them!

Noah and Ryan was coming to my rescue but Killian stopped them. "No she has to do it alone ... she needs to CONQUERER her fears. "

"I tried to calm myself but my flames were not in my grasp. They were bursting out.

"Killian! I can hurt someone lets stop."

"No its you who have to learn. Now call your black flame but don't let it control you. You control them! Remember."

I was more worried," okay..." but I agree.

I concentrate and called upon my black blame. As i was amplified my powers were easy to summon. As soon as the black flame came I could feel myself out of control.

My eyes went black. I was lashing out wipes of fire. It destroyed everything it touched.

"Remember scarlet! The place where you pain and love meets." Killian shouted.

" i am scared!"

He touched my face with his redish black shield hands. He drew the memory of my parents from my memories. My birthday... when i was 4 years old. The flames couldn't touch him. He was powerful.

"The place when love and pain meets? " the only thought I could remember was my parents their love. My fire can in my power. My eyes came back to normal. I could see my black flames and control them first time with my hand.

I smiled. And concentrated to diminish it. And it the fire went away completely.

I did it!

"I did it! First time ever!" I fell down as my energy drained away from my body.

"Scar." Noah and both ryan can running towards me to help me up.

"You did good." Killian smiled. "You can rest for today, we will again pick up tomorrow."

"How did you bring out the memories?" I asked him amazed.

"Perks of being a mixed power." He winked at me.

"Lets get you some water." Ryan said taking out his bottle.

"Thank you for teaching me."

"Always scarlet. I have something to show you tomorrow. Leave your bodyguards at home." He winked at me, eyeing Noah and Ryan.

"As if i am leaving her along with with you." Noah replied.

"In your dreams mate." Ryan added.

He laughed & walked away.
"You should take some rest scar. You just had a heavy training.". Noah said ." Let me heal and replenish your energy."

He started to heal me.

I was amazed at what Killian did. It like he opened a wide range of memories for me. More memories can flooding in my head. Things i had forgotten from my childhood.

He is a mystery guy but he is kind too. I thought to myself.

Killian POV

She is powerful. And useful. Soon her memories will be mine. I smiled to myself as I walked away. But before that i have to get ride of her guard dogs...