The Prophecy

Scarlet POV

"How long do have to walk more?" I complained.

Today we are out to the old mountains. Where the old council used to had their meeting. It was the place where the first council members that means the mystic people of god blessed used to had their meetings.

"I will let you when we reach scar," Alex said under his breath again. It's the fourth time I asked him that.

"We have been walking for 2 hours non stop." -.- I said again.

"If you tired I can carry you." Ryan winked at me.

"If anyone is carrying her is me, her boyfriend." Noah protested.

"Guys chill, it's not that bad that any of you have to carry me."

The mountains were huge.

"Scarlet you can hold my hands for a bit and you will better," William said.

"Guys stop chit-chatting we need to reach there by morning," Max said.

"I am with Scarlet, I am tired!" Olivia said.

"Just a few more steps! We will arrive soon." Alex motivated us.

"Okay..." we kept walking for more like another hour.

Then behind a big mountain, I saw the temple room coming to my vision perfectly." Woah, it's huge."

"Yeah, the old monastery of the council

"Yeah, the old monastery of the council."

"Wow, it's beautiful," Olivia said.

We made our way inside. The door was locked. "Alex, how do you propose we get in? It's not like you bought a key for the lock?" Max asked him.

"It's a magical lock... some kind of ancient spell. I can't figure it out..." Alex said.

"Let me try," Ryan said using his magic to break the lock. His wind spell was not strong to break it off. He was the most strong amount us for using that spell. He is basically near supreme.

"It's not working..." Williams approaches. "Let me have a try too." He summoned an ancient spell. He was the most knowledgeable and master of ancient spells among us.

He gave his all but still, it didn't work. " I used a high degree spell but this lock is not budging!"

Everyone was busy solving how to get beyond the locked door when I noticed that there is something written on the lock.

"Guys there is something written over here," I called them over.

William analysed the written. "It's a very old language of the gods... I can make out a few words with difficulty though. Sorry, I am a little rusty." He read on," the one who shall seek pass this door, can only be the one who's heart is flaming. Light will show the way where birthright is there."