Ryan's heart

Scarlet PoV

Right now i am sitting in a luxurious store with Ryan, while he choose shoes for me.

"How about this one?" He showed a pair. It was beautiful.

"I love this one! This is the one." I wore it.

"Looks great on you

"Looks great on you." Ryan said.

"Then i will take it." I went to pay for it.

"Let me." He gave his credit card to the cashier.

"Hey, i was about to pay."

"When your out with me, there is no way your paying for that."

"Okay... so how about i treat you to coffee? I saw a nice cafe down the street."

"Lead the way Miss. Snow." We headed down to the cafe.

We took a seat. The waitress came to us. "What can i get for you two lovely couple. "

"We are not —" i wanted to clarify but Ryan cut me off.

"I will have the chocolate moose with expresso and you?" He asked me.

"I will have the raspberry chocolate moose with a mango shake."

"Lovely." The waitress took the order.

Our order came quickly. I took a bit of my cake. "It's delicious Ryan."

"Share me a bite." I took my spoon and gave him a piece of my moose.

"Give me a bite too." I told me. His dessert looks delicious too.

"It sure is tasty." He fed me. I totally forgot people were staring at us. Then i noticed, with me feeding him we look like a couple.

I quickly kept the spoon down.

"Sorry Ryan, I didn't notice people were staring at us. Probably them of us as a couple."

"So? Let them."

"Come on. You know its not true." I took a sip of my shake.

"Scarlet." His face because serious. "You know how i feel right?" He asked me.

"What you mean?" I asked him smiling.

"I thought you knew, but seem like your oblivious to it." I looked at confused.

"I don't understand..."

He held my hand. "I like you scar."

"Wait, stop joking." I laughed.

He didn't say anything in return just had his eyes fixed on me.

"Your not joking are you."

"No."

I was flustered. What do i do? More importantly what do i say!

"Ryan I— I—"

"I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I just want you to know how i feel."

"I don't know what to say Ryan."

"Its okay. I know scarlet. The thing with Noah, your still not over him plus, I don't want you to give me a reply, this instant. I want you to properly consider me. Think it over and then give me your reply." He smiled at me.

I just nodded. It was no smiling matter. He genuinely likes me so, i cant be half hearted about it. I will give him a proper reply. I have to think about it.

But what did i left for him?

I never realised my feelings or i just took it lightly. But now i have to be certain.

I have to keep all my feelings of Noah aside and think about Ryan.

"Come on, chill." Ryan smiled at me trying to relax. "I love the blush you have for me when you get flustered."

"Come on" i smacked him. He is trying his best to be normal like me. I don't wanna to bring his mood down.

"At least you smiled." He said sipping is expresso.

Now i cant calm down around him. My heart is beating fast and the blush is not leaving my face.

"But i just wanna tell you that no matter what will be your reply. I will never stop being your friend, so don't take pressure on yourself scar. When the time comes, tell me how you feel. What your heart wants and i will accept it."

I gave a small smile.

Its not easy!

Being confessing too and confessing is never easy. !!