Encounter The 5: Part 3

We went to the auditorium and sat down.

The lights dimmed and fell in the centre of the stage.

A lady came in front.

"I welcome all of you new students for a new semester year. The Shouko Academy is always been reputated and one of the best magical institutions to harbour and process best men and women every year in the magical society. We have aimed to produce the best people every year. And when they graduate they get to work for societal peace. I am Mrs Kindel. I am the vice principal here. I also handle disturbance between student. if get caught then the punishment will be severe. Thank you."

Olivia leaned in and whispered," she seems strict. More like tight ass" she joked.

I giggled.

"On point. Have to steer clear from her." I said.

She chuckled.

"Shh please " a girl behind us gave us the stink eye.
Olivia rolled her eye.

We diverted our eye on the stage again.

An older man joined Mrs Kindel on the stage. "Now Mr Erick Ford. Our principal would like to say a few words to our new joiners."

The mam took the place in the podium," I welcome you all to our university and you all were chosen because you all have a special skill which needs to be polished and put to good use. Here you learn to control them and flourish it.
Learn from us and also have fun. And last but not least take care of yourself you all"

Everyone clapped.

"He seems kind and nice," I said to her.

"I know"

"Now a word from our student president and student Vice President and lead counsel member."

All eyes turned to two boys and 1 girl. They made their way towards the stage.

The lights fell on them.

Everybody gasped. They were handsome. Wait why do I feel like I have seen them before.

It's Noah and I think I know that other guy...

"Omg! They are sooo hot!" All the female student whispered to each other.

The student president took the mike. " I am Alexander Ford. The student president of this university. I am in 2nd year. I will be dealing with student affairs..." he kept on speaking.

"They are a hottie!" Olivia said to me.

Where did I see him?

Where? Where?

Wait!

Coffee! Arrogant jerk.

"That jerk!" I said.

"What?" Veronica asked me.

"Nothing, he is just a jerk"

He is a senior? I didn't realise. Moreover a student president. I guess I had a bad encounter with him this morning which may cost me. He stood at the side of the stage.

I hope he hasn't held a grudge against me.

He caught a glance of me from the stage. I tried to give a weak smile. He gave me a sharp look and turned away.
I spoke too soon...
I guess he does have a grudge against me. I signed.

".... okay thank you all." He finished talking. "Now the Student counsel will give a few words."

The guy beside him took the mike. Its Noah.