More revelations

OLIVER POV

I back to my dorm room. I was so happy to see her. My little sister. Far more i was glad she was safe and happy. She got nice friends. But i will protect her this time. No matter what.

My phone rang.

"How was your first day?"

"It was good. I was overjoyed to be reunited with scarlet again. "

"I am glad to hear it."

"By the way when are you planing to come here?"

"Soon... i have certain things to take care off. till then take care of your sister. Remember our mission."

"Yes i know."

I unpacked my luggage and put our old family photo in my night stand. I was almost done arranging my room when there was knock on my door.

I opened it and it was scarlet.

"Hey sis."

"I bought some treats " she showed me the bag of muffins.

"Come in." I welcomed her in.

We sat on my bed. She sat across me. "So ready for first day of class?" She asked me.

"I am "

"I cant wait to show you around!" She said excited.

We got up and went out the door. I made my way towards the door with scarlet while her friends joined me.

A cheerful girl joined us. "Scar! "She hugged her.

"Livia!! "She hugged her. A fall muscular boy accompanied her. She looked at me.

"I heard, your brother came to this school! It must be an amazing reunion " she smiled.

"Yes! It is." She introduced us.

"And you have already met max, he is Olivia's boyfriend." Scarlet said.

I greeted them with a cheerful smile.

"So tell the gossip! How are things with Noah? Still no progress?" she whispered to my sister.

She stole a glance from me and whispered back to her. "Its a dead end of heartbreak for now.." she signed.

"Dont be depressed girl, there are lot of other hot guys here. You will get a better one..."

"I don't know liv"

So this Noah guy is the one my sister likes, but he seems to be in a complicated state. I do have a upper hand in reading people emotions cause of my powers. They are like open book.

"Scar do what your heart feels like... dont force it. Let love come to you." Max said to her.

"I guess..."

She seemed sad. I want to do something for her take the sadness away. Anyway?
All though i feel like that guy Noah is jealous when ever Ryan is beside her. Then again Ryan seems like to have a playboy reputation. I need to know how they feel for my sister. I will not allow anyone to play with her emotions.

No sooner than i thought this, i saw Ryan make his way with Alex and William.

Ryan face lit up when he saw scarlet. He quickly made his way ahead of those two and put his arms around her to greet.

A playboy! I don't like him.

Scarlet seems like genuinely happy to see him.  she doesn't care if he is a playboy. Moreover she is oblivious to Ryan feelings towards her. Still he makes her blush and uneasy at heart.