Ever After : 1

Scarlet POV

We dined the lights to cut the cake. We sang happy birthday and gave the cake to everyone.

I was serving the drink to everyone when a little boy came running and crashed into me. The water fell on my dress and some how I stopped the glass from falling on him and wounding him.

"Are you okay little guy?" I said looking at the boy.

"I am schoorryy miss Scarlet."

I looked at his face properly. It was Jillian!

"Jullian! When did you arrive? Where is your mom and dad?" As soon as said it I saw Alex came in running after him.

"Young man where are you running off to! You will get hurt!" He saw me.

"Scarlet! What a pleasant surprise."

"I thought your not coming."

"Yeah we were running a little late cause this little Monster pored a vase of water on himself so we had to change him again." He laughed.

"Jullian is naughty."

"Yes Carol is tired all day taking care of him." I saw Calor, Alex wife making her way out here.

"I am so sorry Scarlet, did he gave you any troubles?"

I laughed "nothing I can't handle."

"Jullian I told you not to leave mommy's hand." She scolded him.

"Sorry mommy."

Carol took Jullian with her to greet Olivia. I stood there with Alex reminiscing.

"How have you been?"

"It's busy when I am the new principal now of the academy. Carol is teaching as an art for defence against dark arts teacher. And Jullian is a handful as always."

"Your always so dedicated and hard working Alex."

"And you? Don't tell me being the one to guide the council is taking away your time for the kids. "

I chuckled," it is but Noah is helping me out for the time being and staying at home."

"I am awed with Viena and Cassy. Both are angel,"

"You boy Jullian is as handsome as his dad! " I teased him laughing.

We were talking when we saw William coming with with his wife Sherry.

We greeted them. "William! I hugged him." After reaching supreme his could control when he wants to take away life source and when not. Now he can touch us with no problem.

"Scarlet it's so nice to see you all."

"And Sherry, lovely to see you."

William got hitched soon after he graduated. His parents had arranged a marriage for him. Fortunately for him, she was his childhood friend same as him a white class named Sherry. Both feel in a deep love. And soon had twin boys.

"Where is Brad and Daren?" I asked.

"They are with Joan. Daren seemed a bit sick so he will be joining us soon. Joan will be bringing them."
As soon as I saw Joan bring in the twins.

Joan greeted me," how is my sister-in-law? And where do I find my niece?"

I laughed," I am good Joan. And they are with Chrissy." He hugged me and made his way towards them.

Joan did marry and dedicate his life to service the military. Daren and Brad were 10 years old now. The boys were charming as William and Sherry.

As the children played with each other. We long friends joined in the balcony to talk.

"I can't believe 10 years have passed" Valarie said.

"Yes it been a long time, from college." Olivia said reminiscing.

"Our lives changed when Scarlet came in." Max said.

"I didn't do anything guys." I laughed.

"It's true. My world filled color and became brighter when she came in." William said.

"Though she was the ditzy and silly yet kind girl making troubles. She was our jem." Alex said.

"Princess you gave our life the fun and meaning in the academy. "Ryan said.

"My sister charms everyone she meets, along the way." Oliver said proudly.

"More importantly, I am blessed to her in my life as my wife. " Noah said taking me in his arms.

"Guys your just exaggerating."

"No. Its true scarlet. Thank you making our lives meaningful and more brighter than it was." They all raised their glasses for a toast 🥂.

I blushed. "I love you guys. All of you, hold a dear place within my hearts and I would not be where I am without you all. Thank you all. " I cried.

"Scarlet don't cry. "Olivia and Valarie hugged me.

I smiled," I am sorry hormones." I chuckled.

"To scar!" They all cheered!

We laughed and talked more. I missed having them together. The party ended and we all went home.

I put the kids to bed and went to our bedroom.

"It was nice seeing them tonight all together." I said brushing my hair. Noah was gazing deep in my eyes. "Noah?darling?"

"Scarlet." He held my hand. "It's never enough how much I say it but your the light in my life. Thank you for our lovely children and for being the lovely wife. My days are more brighter and beautiful cause of you. I never want to let go of you. I love you with all my heart. "He placed a diamond bracelet on my hand. "Something Little to show my appreciation for the queen in my life."

I smiled and kissed him. "I don't want anything my love as long as I have you and the kids."

We lead to a deeper and more passionate kiss. "My love my queen my scarlet." ❤️

"My king, my Noah." ❤️

We hugged each other and stayed there for a while.

My story might had a rough start. I might have lost my most precious people in my life my parents but I also have gained so much. The love of my life. Noah. Friends whom I adore. My children whom I love to death. And my work as a council queen, to help people. I have grown and achieved so much. To shape me who I am today.

A friend

A lover.

A wife.

A mother.

A protector.

A balancer.

I am me. And this is my story.

I am Scarle snow.

And Scarlet Rature, had taken a leap forward.

To a happier ending and beginning. To the future.

______________________________________________