Hidden Truth

Show me love by Robin and Schulz song!
(Describes Noah's feeling.)

Noah's POV

She kept breathing heavily and her skin was hot.

"Scarlet please wake up..." I said with a sad whisper.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It will be okay, she will wake up." Alex said.

"I don't understand... how can someone possess such power? No matter how I look at her I see her as a small little princess." Ryan spoke.

"Secret of the universe I guess..." Max added.

"Don't worry all will be out in the open soon... now we have to get her healthy first." Alex said.

I healed her first thing when we got back to the mansion.

"Maybe I took to much of her life force... it's my fault she is like this..." William said in sorrow.

"It's not your fault Willam, you did what you could." Max gave reassurance to him.

"Why isn't our princess waking up thrn?" Ryan asked in defeat.

Wish I knew why.

"Maybe I should heal her again.."

I tried to heal her again. I could feel her body rejecting my aura.

Usually my green aura is absorbed my her body but now she is rejecting it. The healing is evaporating.

I tried harder but I didn't have the strength anymore after I used all my energy to calm her and keeping safe everyone when.

I felt dizzy. "Noah! " Alex caught me from falling and I sat in the chair.

"Don't push yourself! You're in no condition to heal. You used all your energy on us." Alex said.

I felt so helpless. I glanced at Scarlet. She was breathing heavily still.

"There must be something we can do? I cant see her like this..."

"Nor do we..." Ryan said In a sad voice.

"There is nothing we can do." a voice said behind us.

We turned around and it was Mr Ford, Alex's father.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked.

"We all have our battle to fight. She is fighting hers."

We all looked at her.

A tear escaped her eyes and fell. "Don't go..." she whispered.

"We all are here!" I hold her hand.

"What happened to her? Why isn't she waking up?" William asked. "Is it because I took to much of her life force."

"No." He replied.

"How is Olivia?" Max asked.

"She is healing... better..."

"Then? Tell us what happened! How can we fix it?" Ryan said angrily.

"I am sorry my child. We can do nothing ..." he said and continued," have you all heard of the Iki Ville Colony?"

"Yes, the one that was destroyed by an explosion by the leak of the chemical factory ?" Noah said.

"Yes. The truth behind it was actually that..." he paused for a while. "Scarlet destroys that Colony..."

"What?!" Williams gasped in shock.

"Please father tell us, what happened to her? What was that power? And our wounds are not healing where she struck us? Who is Scarlet?" Alex asked restless.