Bring her Back

Noah's POV

Scarlet was lying in my arms. Unconscious, like she is in a deep sleep to protect herself.

The guys were fighting Killian with all their might. But they were failing to defeat Killian. The way Killian was fighting and looking at his power, he will able to defeat us and take away Scarlet in no time. I vowed to protect her. To keep her safe. And i am failing.

"Scarlet please wake up... you have to wake up. "I spoke to her unconscious body and mind. "It is true what Killian said. Its not our fight but yours. I havr every faith in you! Your not a monster nor evil nor bad... i have seen you. The real you. You kind, compassionate and beautiful. Your moth was right Scar, your the light. The world has misunderstood you but I didn't. Your my Scarlet the pure and kind. Nobel and Valiant. Just and Compassionate. "

I saw one by one eveyone was defeated. Alex , Max, William, Valarie, Olivia and Oliver. They were no match for Killian supreme power.

The guys were wounded and bleeding. Panting and tired. They were no even supreme nor was i to defeat Killian.

William fell down. And so did Oliver.

"Two down, 5 to go." Killian laughed.

"I knew they will not be able to defeat him.  His mana was alot stronger than us.

I used up all my energy to summon a mana of power between Killian and us so that he will not be able to break the barrier. I didn't had anymore strength left. My body was at the blink of giving out.  It was my last act to save Scarlet.

Now Valarie Olivia and Max fell down. So did Oliver. With another stuck by Killian.

Only Ryan and Alex was standing but bearly. Their wounds were not healing and the damage was more.

"3 more down. Do you still wanna play? When you know . You can't win. Just give up." Killian said to them.

"As long as their is breath left in our bodies and we are standing we will never give up.!" Alex shouted.

"Then suit yourself." After saying that Killian summoned his most powerful Attack. The spiral 🌀 arrows and rain shower them with fore on top of them.

Alex pulled up his shield but it was not powerful enough to stop all of them. Some of them got though and wounded them. Alex fell down beediing and panting.

"Now one left." Killian laughed.

Ryan even though he was bleeding from his cuts all over still stood his ground to stop Killian.

"Do you see scar, all of them are fighting for you! We love you, please come back to us. There is light in life without you..."

Killian threw his spear and it went though Ryan stomach. He cried and fell down bleeding.

"Now turn turn." He made his way across me and started lashing his spears and arrow of fire on my shield. I took Scarlet in my arms and hugged her to protect her from Killian's attacks. My head was bleeding now. My energy was fading away. My vision went blurry. I knew my mana was to the end. I used too much of my powers.

I panted and laid my eyes upon her." I am sorry I couldn't protect you. I am sorry for not being true. I am sorry for everything Scarlet."

My barrier broke by Killian last blow. But I didn't gave up. I held her tight in my arms as much as i can. Killian summoned his last raining fire spears on me "We need you scar. Please wake up. Your angel needs you... i need you. Your my light. I love you" i softly sealed my lips on hers and closed my eyes ready for impact. My hands covered Scar to protect her as my body acted as a shield.