Heartache

We reached in-front of a bakery. It was sweet old shop.

Continue...

"What are we doing here?"

"Well the student council is volunteering for putting the sales for this old grannies bakery. As you can cook deserts so, i think you will be suitable for this work."

I smiled," leave it to me! I can do it." I smiled at him.

"Good." He went towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to take care of a situation. There has been sighting of a Black Charms, i need to see the matter."

"Black charm means, forbidden magic? The type which is used to make people sick?"

"Yeah the person who works here has been effected with it... thus you will take his place. For humans it's quite severe but we have a high resistance power to it. I can feel the pollen in the air."

"Okay..."

"Be on guard. We have a duty protect the humans."

"Yes."

" See you later." He left in a hurry.

Granny was sweet and i also started to work. She taught me all the work and recipes.

I made some new recipes of crapes of peanut butter chocolate and strawberry with wiped cream. From the my mom used to make that for me. I regained my memories so i miss her dearly... also dad and my big brother.

I put on the apron and welcomed the guests.

No one seem to buy my desert.

"Dont worry. It smells delicious. I am sure someone will sure to pick it." She said.

I put my spirits up.

The door opened and a new customer came in.

"Welcome." I smiled.

It was Ryan.

"Hey it fancy seeing you here" i greeted him.

"Actually i come here time to time. Its got the best pastries and cakes. By the way what your doing here?"

"Actually i was recently appointed as the student council assistant, thus this my first job."

"Thats interesting..."

I put out a plate to him," um i dont know you will like it or not but i just baked it."

He tasted it.

"Wow scarlet you got magic hands in desert making. I mean this taste divine." I chuckled.

"I m glad you like it."

"I will take 10 of them." He ordered in the counter.

"I am so happy your my first sale today." I started pacing the crepes.

"I am glad i m the first. Plus i m taking some for the guys too." I smiled.

"You can take your break now." Granny smiled and told me.

I handed him the cake box.

"Sincs it's your break... how about we have a coffee together." He said smiling and unsettling as he seemed nervous. Its the first time i saw him like that.

"Sounds good." I said taking off my apron.

I took a cup of capachino for ryan and a hot chocolate for me. I kept the place on the table and sat down.