Ever After : 10 years later.

Scarlet POV

"Viena! Stop running! Who will finish your vegetables!" I scolded her.

"No more capsicum 🫑 its taste bad!"

"Viena!" I ran after her.

She escaped from my grasp and held on to Noah.

"Your daughter doesn't listen to me one bit! " I protested.

Noah picked her up in his lab" why are you troubling mommy?"

"No capsicum! " she made a face.

"How will you grow up into strong women if your don't eat your caps.?"

"Do I have to?" He cried.

"Mommy will be very sad if you don't." He said to her.

She got down and hugged me. "Don't be sad mommy. I will eat them."

"Good girl. Now daddy will take you to amusement park." I smiled and fed her. She made faces but ate it in the end.

They went to the park together I was at home. Noah wants to keep me at home as much possible now a days. I gave birth to Cassy a new days ago. My body is still weak from that. I finished dressing up Viena. And fed Cassy putting her to sleep. In her crib.

Viena is 8 years old now. Cassy is turning 1 week next coming Monday. And Noah and I have been married for 9 years. We couldn't be any happier.

He came to the bedroom loosing his tie. "Did Viena gave you a hard day at the park?"

"That girl is ebullience . I was tired with the first hour. " he had laughed.

"She is quite energetic. Cassy on the other hand is a very quite baby. She doesn't cry or throw tantrums.

"I missed you at home today." I said taking off his coat.

"I missed you too my love." He turned pulled me into a hug and sealing his lips on mine," i thank you enough for the lovely family you gave me. I love your children and I love you!"

I smiled," I love you too husband."

He lied in the bed," do get to confortable now. We have to get ready to visit Olivia now."

"The party is today?" He asked me.

"Yes, today is Chrissy birthday. We gotta go to Oliver's."

"Yeah i meant max today he was quite busy with the arrangement." He chuckled.

"They must be a handful, Joey, Chrissy and Daisy. Are very energetic than Viena." I laughed.

Max and Olivia is also married for 10 years. After we graduated Max proposed to her. Now they live happily with 3 children. Joey 3 years old. Chrissy 7 and Daisy 9 years old. I am amazed how time flies so quickly.

Tomorrow is Chrissy birthday party and we all are invited.

We all got dressed and went to the party. Olivia treated me at the door. "Scar! Its lovely to see you!"

"You too bae. " we hugged each other .

"Go give your present to Chrissy." I told Viena.

She happily ran inside to find Chrissy. They were good friends.

"Did valarie and Oliver drop in yet?" I asked them.

"Not yet..." she looked passed ," speak of the devil! There they are."

I turned around to see them. Heir face lit up to see me. Valarie hugged me. "Scarlets I missed you!"

"I missed you too! Why did you two had to move away Yao far to France." I cried. "By the way your glowing girl, how far along are you?"I said to Cal admiring her baby bump.

"I am at 7 months now. " she smiled.

"Congratulations girl."

"Do we know it's a boy or girl?"

"Actually both! Its a twin. Boy and a girl!" She said over joyed. "I thought of names one Millie and another Yun." She went to greet Olivia.

I hugged Oliver. "I missed you bro."

"Me too sis, where are the girls?"

"Viena is off making trouble somewhere with Chrissy and I just put Cassy to bed in the nursery." I told him. We were gonna leave Cassy alone. So I put her to bed at Olivia home.

The boy gathered together to talk. Oliver , Max and Noah started to talk among themselves.

I peeks at the gate. Where is Alex? Ryan and William? They did conform me that they were going to come today!

I got busy mingling with the guests. I was thirsty and going to get some sparkling water when someone handed the glass of the same. "Thirsty princess?" It was Ryan.

I hugged him! "I was looking for you. Its so nice to see you."

"Your too princess. You look lovely in that dress and how are the girls?" He asked with his charming smile.

"You know something! Still I can't get used to your charming smile." I giggled.

"Oh my that is just right then, nothing will stop me from whisking you away with me." He kissed my hand. He will never change.

"Ahem! Stop flirting with your old love when your fiancé is standing right next to you." Freya said eyeing him.

"Of course I can't have you scarlet cause my heart is taken by this beauty." He kissed Freya.

"You guys are so cute together."

"Thank you scarlet. He is but fo a flirt but I can handle it." She chuckled.

"Please I give you permission to make a honest man out of him." I laughed.

"If he flirts I am leaving him for another man!" Freya joked.

Ryan tossed his heart with his fingers. "Please I love Freya with all my heart now." We both laughed seeing him get all flustered and jealous over her.

The party stated. Alex and William was already late....