Pure Grade Healer

Noah's POV

"Why her wound is not healing?"I asked our school healer.

"The damage is very high power effect. Thus normal healing is not working. We also don't know how a black fire gets healed... We need a pure grade healer" the doctor said.

I have tried healing her and so does other healers but nothing is working. Blood is not stop flowing. Thus she is kept under constant blood supply.

"I am sorry guys i was careless." She apologised .

"Don't, you did your best to stop them." Alex said.

"Yes scarlet, you protected the archive and William to best of your ability. You did great." I told her. I don't understand why she always put herself down like that.

"More importantly we have to find out who attacked the archive." Max said.

"How is William?" I asked them.

"Still unconscious, he used a lot of his mana. That magic is above his grade still he could perform it so well i am impressed." Alex said.

"Sweetie you just rest." Valarie said.

"Yes sister don't talk. Just rest." Oliver said.

Right now we all are in the hospital.

"I am sorry i end up in the hospital as always." She joked.

"You gotta stop running towards danger scar!" Olivia scolded her.

"Sorry."

"You just take rest scar. Save your energy." Ryan said.

We left the room so she could sleep. No matter how many blood transfusions she was getting until her wound is getting closed she will not get better. The blood she is getting is leaving her body through the wound as soon as it enters.

"But how do we close her wound?" Max asked.

"I will think of something." I left the room. A pure grade healer eh? I quickly picked up my phone and dialled a number.

"Hello brother? I need your help. I wouldn't have call if it weren't an emergency."

—————

Back at the mansion. "Did you get hold of any pure grade healer?" Ryan asked.

"No man, i am asking all the people i know. Most of the healers are out right now to the board of councils." Max replied.

" guys calm down." I said. "He will be arriving any moment now."

"Who?"

"Joan."

"Your brother is coming?" Ryan was shocked.

"Yes he is."

"So things between you two are...?" He questioned.

"There are more pressing matters in hand." I interrupted him.

"Thanks Noah, i know how hard it is for you to do so." Alex said.

"Anything for scarlet."

I left the room.

"I am I missing something?" Max asked him.

"There has been some rough history between them. Rest you gotta ask Noah. I am not at a place to say it." Ryan said.

I closed the door entering my room. I laid in my bed closing my eyes the memories came back flooding.