Blissful days

I escaped myself, to the masion after classes. I am as tired after that self-defence class.
Apparently, we need to learn martial arts to defend ourselves, alone powers are not enough how knew.

Ah, my body is aching. I have no muscles I know that now.

I opened the door and sat on the sofa.

"Well somebody had a rough day." Noah peaked from above.

"Hey how was your day?" I asked him smiling.

"It was okay. I heard you are unaware of your powers."

I raised my eye.

"How did you know?"

"Well, news like this travels fast. Your someone who doesn't know their powers. Thats rare no one is like that here. Apparently, everyone knows you now. Cause your soft like a human without powers."

"Great..." I let my head fall back closing my eyes. I covered my eyes with my wrist.

"What happened here?!" He caught my hand.

I opened my eyes and saw." Oh, it's nothing to worry about, Max had a tight grip, do worry he meant well" I smiled.

He looked at unsatisfied and worried.

"I will take care of it."

"Hey its okay..." he didn't listen.

"Come with me..." he took my hand and lead me to the garden.

There was a gazebo in the middle. We sat there. "Give me your hand." He said.

I gave my wrist to him. He touched it with his hand and concentrated. His hands glowed green and the bruise slowly dissolved.

"All done" he smiled.

I looked at my hand. It didn't hurt at all. It was all healed.

"H..how?" I was astronished.

"Thats my power, i can heal by touching someone and also..." he gestured at the soil and a plant grew more and more. It bore a strawberries.

He tore one and gave to me.

"Have a taste." He smiled.

I took it and bite it. It was delicious and both sweet and sour just right texture. "Mm.. its delicious!" I told him over joyed.

"I am glad you liked it." He smiled back at me.

I am glad i met such wonderful people here with wonderful powers.

"So can if you don't mind me asking, why don't you know about your powers?" He asked me.

I took a bite of the strawberry 🍓 i looked at the sky with a melancholy look.

"You don't have to force yourself to tell me." He said to me with a concerned look.

I smiled." No no don't worry. I am not troubled at all. Its actually I don't have answers for your question..."

"I don't understand "

"Actually i can bearly remember what my parents used to look like. "I looked at distant trying remember the most of what happened," i was too young and I don't know what or how it happened but, there was fire and blood everywhere. And all I remember was hiding under the broken stair case in the basement of the house. There was smoke I couldn't make out anything all I could remember is someone calling my name, then i passed out. After that i woke up after 3 year from COMA. I did had powers thats what the principal told me when he bought me to this academy but i have forgotten them not having used them after that incident..."