Heart flutters

Song- mad love by mable

Its morning and friday.

Everyone had gone to class. I already told Olivia about my plans so she agreed to help me.

She wanted to make some for Max. So sweet.

Thus we started mixing the chocolate.

"What are you making Olivia?"

"I am terrible at cooking but as your helping me so I thought simple chocolate cookies will be nice."

"Thats great. "

"And you?"

"I am thinking if making so chocolate muffins for the guys."

She paused from mixing and asked me, "your not making anything special for any particular person?"

"Well, they all helped me alot and i wanted to do something for all..."

"But you have someone you like right?"

I blushing smiling." I dont know... i mean i did had a moment with someone, but i dont know if the other person likes me or not..."

"Girl! Way to go." She hugged me. "Your so cute no one cant deny they love you."

"I am seriously livia."

"I am seriously too, i mean to say. If your feelings are true then face it.  And confess to him."

"Yeah, let me get hold of my feelings and get sure if myself. I will ."

"Sure girl." We put our mind in cooking.

We put our cakes 🧁 and cookies 🍪 in the oven . 
I started to mix the raspberry coolie.

"Whats this..."

"It's something special to bite into..."

The timer was up and i took out the cakes and cookies. They smelled and looked divine.

I pushed the coolie inside one of the cakes.

"Why only on one?"

"Its for someone special."

I made the icy and sprinkled sweet flavour candies 🍬 on top. With finishing touch i made smilie face.

"Done"

I gave one cake to Olivia.

"For you."

"Awww you made for me too? Your So sweet scarlet" he hugged me. " i am sorry I didn't made any for you."

I giggled, " no worries i tasted so much while we were cooking, i am full."

"Shall we go and give these to the boys?" She said.

"Sure."

We made our way to the campus. I saw Max and hinted Olivia to give her chocolate cookies. She ran upto him and i gave them some privacy and went the other way.

I found myself going to the old gazebo beside the campus. Ryan was taking a nap there. Good thing i found him. I ran upto him.

"Hey Ryan."

"Hey princess." I saw him waking up. I noticed he was covered with piles of chocolate. Some expensive and rich chocolate.

"You got lots of fans."

He laughed," well i am not a big fam of chocolate but i take them to not disappoint the girls." He winked.

I rolled my eyes.