Mutual Feelings

Scarlet POV

I came back home and saw Noah still awake.

"Hey how was your date?"

"It went quite well." I smiled.

"I am happy for you two." He didn't say much. He gave me a small sad smile and went to his room.

I was confused. What does he mean by that?

The next morning i was determined. My determination was to face my feelings. Lots of things happened. And now its time for me to stop being a coward and face my feelings. Today i will confession to Noah! Face to face! No backing out. Even if he rejects me. So be it.

First i need my girls here! I picked up my phone and sent out a group text to the girls. Olivia and Valarie. I need your help! Meet me asap in my room!

V- what happened?

(Tying...)

O- thats the emergency?

S- i need your advice in love!!

(Tying...)

O- coming right over!
V- bringing the chocolate 🍫 !!

—-

Within 10 mins the girl came over.

"Now someone please tell me what happened?"Valarie barged in. "I bought the chocolate to mend the heart!"

"I bought ice cream!" Olivia came in.

"Umm, ice cream?"

"Yeah if it turn to a heartbreak then ice cream can drown all the sorrows!"

We laughed.

"Okay settle down. I called you guys over cause i am think of confessing to Noah.. today!"

"Yay! Finally " Valarie squeaked overjoyed.

"It was time!!!" Oliver accompanied her.

"So tell me how do i do it?"

"You can invite him to somewhere romantic like dinner date?" Olivia said.

"Yeah, or you can cook him his favourite dinner!"

"Thats a good idea."

And a romantic dance maybe?" Olivia added.

"But I don't know if Noah like me or not! What happens if i do all that and he rejects me?!"

"Scar, you take a leap of faith." Valarie said

"Yes sweetie. You can never know what the heart wants." Olivia agreed.

"Even if you get rejected we love you remember!" Olivia said.

"Yup we do."

"Aww guys." I hugged them. "Your the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for."

After i talked to the girls i went out to make preparations for the proposal. I went to the old granny shop and explained her my situation. She was happy to help me. She gave the shop to decorate and cook Noah's favourite food, garden salad 🥗 and 🍝🥧 spaghetti and apple pie.

I had already wrote a note invite him out and slide it under his door when he was not looking.

I got dressed for the occasion. And got busy decorating the place.

 And got busy decorating the place