New tranfer student

I was packing my bags to go back when i saw William on the beach.

"Hey?"

He turned around to face me.

"We are leaving soon. You should pack."

He kept his distance from me. He was acting weird. His face was red too.

"What happened?"

"I think I caught abit of cold." He said.

I put my hand on his forehead to check. His body was hot. "I think you have fever william. You need to rest, i will call Noah to heal you." I felt dizzy suddenly.

I shake it off and took him inside holding his hand "Noah. I think william had caught a cold. Can you heal him?"

He came close and observed him, " yeah looks like it."

Ryan also joined us. He stood beside me. " I guess his body couldn't handle the beach heat." He said.

I felt more dizzy suddenly. I couldn't keep my balance anymore and fell. Ryan caught a hold of me.

"Scarlet are you okay?"

"I don't know i feel sleepy suddenly like i have no energy..." i spoke.

"I think the magic wear off. I can feel my powers coming back to me." William said. Then I realised that i was holding his hand. He quickly put on his gloves back.

"Don't worry guys i will be okay. Just need abit sleep." I said to the worried faces.

"Let me take you scar..." Noah said worried.

"Its okay i can manage."
I was going to my room slowly when Ryan picked me up in his arms.

"What are you doing?"

"I will take you. Cant let you stumble into things when you feeling weak." I didn't had the strength to oppose him and let him take me.

He hugged me and took me to my room. "You so cute this way."

"Come on Ryan dont joke." I yarned and fell asleep.

"I am not joking..." he smiled and i felt a kiss in my cheek as i drifted to sleep

~~
Back in University the next day-

With a new day before me i put on my smile to face it.

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning princess ." Ryan sat beside me.

Noah made our breakfast on the table.  We each had one strawberry with our pancakes. "Aww wish i had one more."

Ryan gave his piece to me. "Sure you won't mind?"

"You can have it." He smiled.

Alex came and sat on the other end of the table. "Scarlet and Noah finish your breakfast fast we have early meeting."

"What? Wha.. metin?" I spoke with my mouth full.

"Dont speak with mouth full." Alex scolded me, "I got an message from the Principal that there will be a new transfer student joining us."

Thats new! I mean this academy doesn't take student in the middle of a semester but its rare.

I quickly eat and picked up my bag and followed Alex. Noah walked beside me. Things were calm between us as Valarie left to go to Her hometown Milwaka. Ryan waved me goodbye. I gave him a smile.

Noah kept his gaze on me. I don't know whats going on with him.

"How are things between you and Ryan?" He asked me suddenly.

"Um yeah... i mean things are like normal like it as it was. He is bit of a flirt but i can handle him. He means well." I smiled.

His expression was stiff. "You take care around him." I didn't understand him.

We reached the office when I stopped on my tracks. "Shit, i left the documents for the meeting on the dining table."

"Don't worry i will get it.." noah said.

"No way. Its my mistake. I will go and get it quickly"

I left them and ran towards the mansion. I quickly picked up the documents and ran back.

I reached the student council meeting room. I could hear the meeting has started. And a new voice was with them. I am sure that must be the new transfer student. I am the late one.  I was panicking to go inside. Why i am always late? I took a deep breath and went in.

"I got the documents...." i went in and my eyes feel on the new transfer student.

The documents fell from my hands and it scattered everywhere on the floor.

The new student looked at me and it was like window open in my memory. I recognise those eyes. I stood still on my path and my heart race with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Alex and Noah got up from their seats. "Scarlet are you okay?"

I couldn't speak or move. My body froze in its place. My tears fell one after the other.

The transfer student look at me and spoke," scarlet... how long i have waited for you..." he ran upto me and hugged me.

My hands moved on its own to hug him back and i cried. My voice cracked and whispered..."Oliver..."

__________________________________________