Journey to the past self.

Song moment by kosling
~

Continue...

This place seems so familiar yet nostalgic. I thought to myself.

I saw myself semi-transparent. What is this?!

I found myself in a house. It's like a normal family home. A small child was making food recipes from flowers and leaves. She was making chocolate from mud-balls. She was cute with two pigtails in her blonde hair.

Beside her was another child. He was cleaning the face of that little girl with a tissue. He looked like an elder.

"Mom!" The little girl spoke.

Her mother peaked at her from the kitchen. "Yes, dear?"

"When does dad gonna come?"

"Any time now honey. " she looked at the little boy. "I will be serving dinner soon, clean after your sister."

"Yes, mom."

"Come on, scar, let me clean your hands."

"No! I am ma-king dad some chocolate." The girl spoke.

"Now you have made enough chocolate. Dad will not be happy to see you all covered in mud will he?"

"No speech. "

"Scar..." he made a serious voice and touched her hands. A shimmering gold light radiant from his hands.

"Okie big brother ..." she agreed to clean.

Wait! That boy has powers. A gold class.

The doorbell rang and then the father came home.

"Dada!" The little girl jumped on to him.

"How is my sugar dumpling!?" He hugged and kissed the girl. The little boy also ran to him.

"Have you been a good boy Oliver?"

"You know it, dad! Always." He smiled cheerfully.

"Look what daddy bought for you, my princess !" He took a hamster 🐹 soft toy from his bag.

"Aww, a Puka!! "

"Go now, play with your brother." She giggles and went to her brother.

"The kids look happy Jim." the wife hugged the husband.

"Yeah, they are my pride and joy" he smiled.

"But didn't it cost you half of your salary?"

"Don't worry about it, Lourana. We will manage ..." he hugged his wife back.

My heart aches to see this beautiful family. I hope they always take this way.

They sat for dinner and the kids eventually went to bed.

I travelled to the dining room to see what the parents were discussing.

"Scarlet had an incident today in her playschool..." Laura said to Jim.

Did the say scarlet?!

"What happened?"

"Some boys in her class were pulling her hair and she suddenly burst out a huge leap of mana and the boy seem to lost consciousness."

They looked at each other worried.

"Her powers are growing day by day..." Jim said worriedly.

"We need to protect her Jim. If people knew about her they will come for her." She looked at Jim holding her tears back.