Chapter 11- 15

Chapter 11. Zhou Family's Affair

"That's what she said, but you have to leave extra length for them, as they grow up fast." Mother Zhou still loved them a lot, so she said it like this.

"That is a must," Third Sister-in-law complied.

Mother Zhou nodded and said nothing more. In fact, except for Fourth Daughter-in-law, none of the other three made her worry.

Third Sister-in-law started to estimate in her heart. After finishing Zhou Da Wa's and his brothers', there was still a lot of fabric left and adding the bits from last time, she can still make a warm jacket for her daughter.

Coupled with the two jin of brown sugar given by fourth's wife, this action was still very generous.

Just looking at it, Third Sister-in-law was very satisfied. But now was not the time for this. She placed the cloth and cotton in her room and went to the kitchen to help Mother Zhou.

As a matter of fact, everyone was dissatisfied with the matter that the original owner had moved out at the beginning, but as time passed, everyone felt it was really fortunate.

Because the original owner never worked at all. When she first got married, she would say this hurt, this ache. In short, she didn't work no matter what.

But where does the work point come from if she didn't work? This was a person who eats free rice. She had hands and feet, and still want the whole family to support her!

Everyone had an objection at that time.

Especially because Mother Zhou felt like she was in debt to the original owner, as at the time her son left within a day of their wedding. So she let the original owner take Zhou Qing Bai's allowance.

Then asked her to pay the living expenses to the family, so even if she did not go to work, it was Zhou Qing Bai who raised her. Others can't really say anything.

However, Mother Zhou did not expect that it was because of this that the original owner gained more courage. Otherwise, she would not dare to act suicidal once she confirmed pregnant.

Made it looked like no one else had been pregnant before.

Contrary to expectation, Father Zhou and Mother Zhou, happened to eat this cake (fall for this act).

The reason for this, in the final analysis, was because Father Zhou and Mother Zhou doted on their little son.

However, when the original owner was there, their family was very crowded. Because they were newly-wedded and it was the youngest son of Father Zhou and Mother Zhou, the family arranged for a room for them when Zhou Qing Bai married.

Others don't have this treatment. They were all crowded in a room, but at that time there were not many children, so it was okay. It was just that the couple's nightlife was somewhat embarrassing.

At that time, it wasn't that the three branches didn't have other thoughts toward the original owner getting a room for herself. It was the same phrase, who made Zhou Qing Bai the most doted and youngest son of Father Zhou and Mother Zhou?

Another thing was that before Zhou Qing Bai got married, the money was sent to the family. It can be said that adding up the earning of eldest three brothers in the Zhou Family didn't even meet the amount Zhou Qing Bai earned.

So even if they have an objection, they have to hold back.

Originally, the only original owner got special treatment, but after she fought to split from the family...