Chapter 221- 230

Chapter 221. Listen to wife

After the transaction was completed, Lin Qing He put away the gold bracelet and left.

Then she began to think about it. These yellow and white things can be shown. Even though they were still very valuable, who dared to take them out?

Lin Qing He kind of wanted to do a gold collecting business.

After the price goes up, wouldn't it be wonderful to make a fortune?

So Lin Qing He came to the black market with a piece of cloth on her face. After saying the secret code, she came in to ask about gold.

"Although no one dares to take it out now, it's still not cheap," the young man said.

Despite the fact that Lin Qing He had covered herself with a piece of cloth and smeared her forehead, he still knew that this was a regular customer and could be traded with.

Lin Qing He said: "How's it calculated?"

"I have two chains here. If you want, I can give it to you." The young man said. He went in, took two gold chains from someone, and came out.

"How much?" Lin Qing He took a look and said.

"This one is 100g. This one is 150g. I'll give it to you for two hundred yuans." The young man looked at her and said.

"You might as well go out and rob." Lin Qing He rolled her eyes.

"This is gold. Since you want it, I believe you know that it will be valuable again in the future," responded the young man.

"Fifty yuans. I will accept it if you are happy. If not, forget it." Lin Qing He said outright.

"Fine. Fifty yuans it is." The young man said immediately.

Lin Qing He felt that she still didn't understand the current market. It was probably overcharged!

"I said, Sister, don't act like you are being deceived. Fifty yuans is because you are a frequent customer here. If not, you think I'll sell it to you?" The young man said in displeasure.

Only then Lin Qing He didn't say anything. She took the gold chains and whispered, "Is there any more?"

"Sister, if you want it, then we'll naturally have it. However, it can be very risky to sell these things. If you want it, it won't be cheap next time." The young man stated.

"Collect some for me. I'll come and check it out next time." Lin Qing He said.

"Alright, but I won't collect too much. If you want, let's continue trading next time." The young man replied.

After Lin Qing He left, the young man went inside the room. There was a middle-aged man with a beer belly. It was really rare to be able to have this in this era.

"Eldest Uncle, this woman said she still wants more. Should we collect more?" The young man asked.

"This is interesting. There are still people willing to collect these at this time. Did she catch wind of something?" said the middle-aged man with a beer belly.

"During this situation, what good wind can there be," responded the young man.

When the red soldiers from outside previously came over, the black market had been closed for a while. Not a shadow was seen and the business was bleak for a while.

"Don't underestimate these people." The middle-aged man said. Then he continued, "Go and get her some. Next time she's here and asks her. You can give her some reward."