Chapter 631- 640

Chapter 631. Exorbitant house price

The current temperature in Hainan was around 23 degrees. A very comfortable temperature. Like one was soaked in the spring breeze.

Although Hainan at this time was still inferior to later generations, it was at its important time of development this year. It was also very lively.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai led Mi Mi off the boat and took in the lively scene of the port.

This year, the number of people wasn't too much. Still, it can be regarded as lively. Lin Qing He knew that there was be a lot of people watching on the sidelines this year. Starting next year, that was when actual number of hundreds of thousands of people coming here.

The family of three found a place to stay first and took a shower to wash off the smell of the sea on their bodies before going out to eat.

The sea surrounded all side. Naturally, seafood was abundant. Enormous conch with meat that are fresh and delicious. And the price was cheap. Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai both like it. Little Mi Mi ate a bowl of shrimp congee. The rest, she can't eat.

The boat ride was probably a bit tiring as the little girl fell asleep shortly after having her fill and laid in her dad's arm.

Zhou Qing Bai excessively doted her. He changed a position that was comfortable for his daughter and let her continue to sleep.

Lin Qing He was mostly done eating and said, "I'll hold her. You continue to eat."

Only then did Zhou Qing Bai pass his daughter to his wife. Then he cleared up the seafood on the table. 70% of the full table of food entered Zhou Qing Bai's stomach.

Lin Qing He had long known that he liked to eat seafood. Since the seafood here was really fresh, he opened up his stomach.

"With the way of you eat, when we go back, your weight will rise to two hundred jin again." Lin Qing He laughed on the way back to the hotel.

Zhou Qing Bai responded, "I will go out for a run tomorrow morning."

The child was tired. The adults were also exhausted. After taking a shower and eating, the whole body felt comfortable. At this time, they went back and rest first.

The rest can be left until after they wake up. Anyway, there was plenty of time. No rush.

The family reached around five o'clock in the evening. At half, little Mi Mi got up and ate a little shrimp dumplings before returning to sleep. They slept until the next morning.

Zhou Qing Bai went for a run. When he returned, Lin Qing He and Mi Mi were getting up, combing their hair, and getting dressed.

"I looked around and asked a few people whether the house prices are still low," Zhou Qing Bai told.

"How much?" Lin Qing He asked.

"More than thirteen hundred. The good location is fourteen to fifteen hundred." Zhou Qing Bai answered.

Have to say that this price was really expensive. How much was the current salary level? The wage level in the capital was the highest in the country, but it was only 100 or so yuan a month.

The price of one square meter was one thousand or so yuan. How can those who get salary save money to buy a square meter?

"Let's check it out later." Lin Qing He said.

So far, she hadn't planned to make a move. It was just that she was idle at home. Better to go outside and see if it was different from what she remembered.