Chapter 581- 590

Chapter 581. Parenting

Old Madam Jiang asked how Lin Qing He raised them: "Second and Third's height. They can really grow."

In future generations, they were all tall let alone now where people were generally malnourished. This height was definitely eye-catching.

Lin Qing He took in her interest and told her about the matters during their childhood.

Only then did old Madam Jiang knew that she wasn't a native of the capital. She had passed the exam and graduated early to work with the college's permission.

"You are truly capable." Old Madam Jiang admired.

Sure enough, marrying a wife was very important to a man. It can bring success to few generations.

Lin Qing He smiled: "I'm not capable. It's mainly because my Qing Bai support me back then. The whole village called me lazy."

"You got through it now. You'll be relaxed in the future." Old Madam Jiang comforted.

She had went to the capital and broaden her horizon. They got a good few shops. She really climbed out to the top.

Lin Qing He internally remarked that it was quite relaxed since the beginning. But now that there was more flesh in her stomach, she can't.

It was easy to raise a child in the aspect of food and drink. But minding them, only those does it, understood.

However, Lin Qing He didn't express she she didn't want it to everyone she met. It was already here and quietly growing in her stomach. So how can she not keep?

As for whatever fruit of the love between her and Zhou Qing Bai, it didn't exist. The three sons were also her own. There was no estrangement.

Old Mister Jiang had went out. When he came back, he brought back oilpaper-wrapped baked stuffed sesame biscuit.

Lin Qing He grinned: "Uncle, why do you buy so much baked stuffed sesame biscuit."

"If you like it, eat it. Second hasn't tried it yet. He said he really wants to taste it." Old Mister Jiang responded.

During today's trip, he had a wonderful impression of the two Zhou brothers. What's more, they were veritable relatives. They must be close.

He saw them as his younger generation. If they want to eat it, he'll buy it.

Lin Qing He amusedly scolded: "He got such big face. Let him buy if he wants to eat. He hadn't bought anything to honor you and got you to buy it for him to eat instead."

"It's just some baked stuffed biscuit. During the few days of our trip, it was Second who dug out his wallet for everything. He didn't let us pay." Old Madam Jiang said.

Lin Qing He didn't say anything. She was craving for it too. So she took one and end up eating a few. She really couldn't stop her mouth. Afterward, she went in and poured a cup of chrysanthemum tea.

Zhou Qing Bai drove back home around eleven o'clock. He explored around to see if there was any shops and property in good location to buy. He made an appointment today, but will check it out tomorrow.

Second brought Jiang Geng back at noon and ate at home. "Hai City isn't any worse than the capital. The cars on the street are even more bountiful."

At this time, Hai City relied on the developed maritime transportation. Needless to say, later time it will still develop.

Lin Qing He spoke: "Going out by yourself these days. Xiao Geng has to start studying."

Jiang Geng instantly had a bitter face: "I haven't fulfilled my host job yet. When Third came, I walked around with him."