Chapter 441- 450

Chapter 441. Seafood business

Lin Qing He didn't about her youngest son's thoughts. She didn't govern him and let him make arrangements by himself.

Honestly in the money aspect, Lin Qing He managed the three sons very loosely. She wasn't like other families that didn't give a penny. The children actually save money to buy what they want.

Lin Qing He supported this.

The days passed and it was summer vacation.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai didn't head south straight away. The couple handed over the shop to Third. Then they went swimming, watch a movie or something. They relaxed for two days before heading south.

After the two of them departed for the south, Zhou Gui Lai invited old Wang to the shop to help: "God-grandfather, you have to help me. My eldest brother isn't at home. M second brother is giving tutoring again. My most romantic parents are heading to the south and threw away their burdens. My grandfather and my grandmother have to help my aunt watch the children and send Cheng Cheng and the others to and from school."

So counting down, there was only old Wang who could come and help.

Old Wang didn't have a holiday. The school library wasn't closed yet. He wasn't the only one over there, so he took a leave of absence for two months and came here to help Zhou Gui Lai.

In fact, there wasn't much for him to help out with. Just to help collect money and give change. Then wash hands to help make dumplings. It wasn't difficult.

This wasn't the first time that Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai have thrown away their responsibilities. Now they threw it away more carefreely. Feeling completely unburdened.

Both of them were in the train carriage at this time.

Lin Qing He snacked on an apple and said, "This time let's go to the port to see if there is any seafood."

"En." Zhou Qing Bai nodded. He was reading the newspaper. As he read, he frowned.

"What's wrong?" Lin Qing He asked.

"It seems that many people have been laid off." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Lin Qing He wasn't surprised. Wasn't it due to Su Da Lin's factory being in a rocky situation, he decided to get off the boat and took the children to the capital with Zhou Xiao Mei.

Moreover, this was the period of workers being laid off. However, the private industry had also emerged in the past few years and will provide a number of jobs. The situation was already well understood. Many people will also embark on the path of business. These will be the way out.

Zhou Qing Bai flipped through the newspaper and remarked: "Ten thousand yuan households aren't rare now."

His heart was also very shaken. After all, it was only a few years, right? Ten thousand yuan households were rare in 1979. But this year, 1983, ten thousand yuan households can be said to pile together in the newspapers.

Lin Qing He laughed: "There is a saying that ten thousand yuan isn't rich. Ten thousand is just the starting line. One million is considered rich."

Although it wasn't a popular phrase now, this sentence will become popular in the near future.

Zhou Qing Bai couldn't help emotionally remarked that if his wife hadn't been admitted to the university and brought the family out, his horizon wouldn't broaden so much.

If one wanted to earn a 10,000 yuan household in the village, they can try it. But he knew that if they want to earn 10,000 yuan in the village, it wasn't easy.