Chapter 131- 140

Chapter 131. Shabby old junks

Lin Qing He knew exactly how much Zhou Qing Bai wanted to have another one, Probably because he had never accompanied the growth of the three brothers, so he wanted to accompany one.

Lin Qing He understood and was willing to give him another one.

But the point was, she really can't give birth.

After she told Zhou Qing Bai about the matter of her quietly getting a ligation done, Zhou Qing Bai's expression displayed some shock.

He wanted a child very much, but he had never been able to do so. He had suspected it was always his body that had the problem.

He never thought, his wife get ligated behind his back.

It must be said that Zhou Qing Bai was furious.

Extremely furious.

He needed a little personal space to digest this matter.

So Zhou Qing Bai walked out with a sullen face.

Lin Qing He didn't dare to call him.

"What a sin ah!" Lin Qing He couldn't help utter.

The original owner really knew how to create a mess for her. But what can she do about this kind of thing? She was also very helpless.

Who knew she was so cruel.

Lin Qing He didn't stay in the room much longer. She headed out with a fabric bag for a stroll.

Nowadays, the current old capital's scenery was filled with grass and trees. Lin Qing He can only walk with special care. As she knew all the quotations and was neatly dressed, she seem to be a female secretary.

So she didn't reach much difficulty along the way.

Lin Qing He reached an alley.

"Cough cough." A little old lady was heating the stove and a cough came out of the courtyard behind her. Lin Qing He peered over. It was a 5/6-year-old child. Really skinny one.

"Ma'am, this child has a cold, so you must take him to the hospital." Lin Qing He said to the old lady.

She used an orthodox Beijing accent. And judging by her style, the little old lady didn't think she was a foreigner (T/N: not from abroad kind, from a different part of china kind).

Glancing at her, she sighed: "It costs a lot to go to the hospital."

How can she not feel distressed about her grandson? No matter distressed, she must have money and the stomach can be filled to get better.

"Grandma, can I eat it." The child swept a glance at Lin Qinghe and then said to his grandma.

"You have to wait." answered the little old lady.

Lin Qing He took one cornmeal mantou out of her fabric bag she was carrying when actually it was from her space.

"I brought it from a restaurant. I don't know if I can exchange a glass of water with Ma'am," Lin Qing He said.

Cornmeal mantou had a lot of flour in them and one can smell the aroma of white flour from afar.

The little old lady's eyes lit up, but she didn't move. She looked at her and said: "Girl, you don't need to be so polite, it's just a glass of water."

"Ma'am, take it." Lin Qing He urged. She grabbed a small piece from the mantou and ate it, indicating that there was nothing in it, and then stuffed the cornmeal mantou to the little old lady.