Chapter 561- 570

Chapter 561. Make one's heart chaotic

Early the next morning, Zhou Qing Bai set off for Hai City.

First, go to sort everything. Once the conditions were set up, he then come to pick up Lin Qing He. With his efficiency, it probably won't take a few days.

Lin Qing He waited at home. Later, she had ran into old Madam Zhang twice. Old Madam Zhang didn't even look at her.

There was no news spread in the community. Lin Qing He knew that this little old lady had submitted to her threats.

In fact, it wasn't just a threat. If she really dared to say it, Lin Qing He would really cut off Xu Sheng Qiang's business.

Obviously, they received benefits from Xu Sheng Qiang and Zhang Mei Lian. So, despite their expression being ugly and dark, they had to swallow it down.

She didn't guess wrong. Old Madam Zhang was so angry that her internal organs hurts because Lin Qing He's open attitude indicated that she was really not afraid of her going to report to the Women's Federation.

Zhang Mei Lian happened to come back this month and brought money for her mom. It was 20 yuan before. Zhang Mei Lian took 30 yuan since this month made a lot.

Old Madam Zhang got the money and felt a little more calm. She harrumphed, "If it weren't for Qiang Zi, see if I would report her!"

Zhang Mei Lian heard this with a bewildered look: "Who?"

"The one next door. At this age, she is still pregnant!" Old Madam Zhang harrumphed.

Zhang Mei Lian was stunned and uttered in surprise: "Teacher Lin is pregnant?"

In fact, she even wanted to call her 'aunt' but didn't dare.

The more Zhang Mei Lian worked in the clothes shop, the more sweetness she tasted. It was really profitable. Now she and Xu Sheng Qiang earned nearly 600 yuan a month together!

Because the income was so impressive, Zhang Mei Lian wanted to repair the relationship with old Zhou Family.

On most days, Zhang Mei Lian often persuaded Xu Sheng Qiang to contact old Zhou Family. However, Xu Sheng Qiang's nature was really bad. He just won't go.

He said that he would just received scolding and criticisms if he went. So why go? What's more, he can also make money. Did he need to go butter up old Zhou Family?

Zhang Mei Lian wanted to connect with old Zhou Family. The relatives and friends were the same. Only by interacting, can they get promoted.

It was a pity that Xu Sheng Qiang wasn't up for it.

Old Madam Zhang snorted, "Isn't it just being pregnant? She got found out by me!"

Her sharp eyes weren't for display. She was saying why was her work suspended out of the blue this year. It didn't look like she had resigned. If she had resigned, she can't live next door.

Then it suddenly occurred to her that she had gained a lot of weight recently. When she stared at her belly, she wasn't sure at that time. Unexpectedly, the other party directly open her mouth to threaten her.

Old Madam Zhang got angry every time she thought of it.

"If it weren't looking upon your face, watch me report her for over-birthing!" Old Madam Zhang scolded.

When Zhang Mei Lian heard that she was really pregnant, she was still thinking about whether to bring a few baby clothes over. Her mom's following words had caught her off guard and almost scared the soul out of her.