Chapter 351- 360

Chapter 351. Unfeeling

Today Xu Sheng Mei was also present to eat lamb. She went to her grandparent's side after eating.

In response to this, she said: "It seems that Uncle listens to Aunt?"

"It's not it seems. He does." Hu Zi continued.

He didn't go to his uncle's house often before but he had heard a little bit. When his mother returned, she would mention it occasionally.

She said that Uncle couldn't control Aunt and let Aunt spend money indiscriminately. Don't know how to live at all.

Later, his mother's opinion changed, saying that Uncle was really blessed to marry a woman like Aunt. She took good care of him.

He was almost the same as when he first retired. Neither thin nor weak at all.

Later, it became Uncle had accumulated blessing in the past life. To be able to marry a college student back.

Then, later on, he came over here and saw it with his own eyes. Basically, it was his aunt who had the final say at home.

But have to say it can't go wrong by listening to his aunt.

Zhou Er Ni didn't have much reaction. Fourth Uncle always listened to Fourth Aunt. It had always been this case. She had long gotten used to it.

"Sister Sheng Mei, if you are looking for someone in the future, then you have to look for one like my dad. Use him as a standard, understand?" Zhou Gui Lai said.

"Uncle isn't in charge of the family," Xu Sheng Mei said.

"Then do you wish that your partner is in charge of your family in the future? And not you?" Zhou Gui Lai looked at her in surprise.

Xu Sheng Mei replied, "Of course I'm in charge."

"Then that's enough." Zhou Gui Lai said.

Zhou Xuan didn't say anything. At this time, a customer came in. Zhou Xuan went to cook dumplings.

Xu Sheng Mei didn't go on anymore. When she finished eating, she left the dishes for Zhou Er Ni to clean up. She went over to her grandparents' place.

Today, Father Zhou and Mother Zhou, Zhou Xiao Mei, and Su Da Lin's family were also eating lamb.

Zhou Qing Bai got Zhou Gui Lai to send a few jins over. Stewed with radishes and eat with grilled mantou. Naturally, it was delicious

"Sheng Mei, have you eaten it yet? If not, join us." Mother Zhou said.

"I have eaten it." Xu Sheng Mei smiled.

She went to watch TV. After a while, Father Zhou and Mother Zhou had finished their meal. Zhou Xiao Mei and the children were too. Su Da Lin cleared up the plate.

"Eat less. Your stomach is full of fat." Zhou Xiao Mei gave him a look and said.

"It'll...go to waste...if not eaten." Su Da Lin innocently replied.

Zhou Xiao Mei amusedly barked out: "Then eat it."

Really, why did she love this silly look?

Su Da Lin grinned and then ate the rest. Zhou Xiao Mei saw that he liked it, and said, "Let's not live so tightly. How about eating more lamb this year?"