Chapter 591- 600

Chapter 591. Daughter resemble mother

"Then don't let Mother know. The people in our future generations does the post-natal confinement this way. This is healthy and rational." Lin Qing He didn't care.

People in this generation of confinement just strongly want to close up the person in room. Then no washing their hair, no bath, no face wash, or brush their teeth. If she was born and raised here, she may be able to bear it. However, she knew the confinement of future generations and definitely can't hold back.

Of course, because the condition can't be compared to that of later generations. She dare not do like it like later generations. Still, she had to try her best to ensure herself a healthily and reasonable confinement.

Seeing that Si Ni came out with little Mi Mi, Lin Qing He didn't continue and said, "Awake again?"

"Should be hungry this time." Zhou Si Ni jollily said.

Lin Qing He nodded. She bundled up her hair first and then carried her inside to feed her. Zhou Si Ni felt that her fourth aunt was really particular. If it was from the country, one would openly feed on the spot.

Her fourth aunt had to go back to the room to feed her every time. Still, Zhou Si Ni thought it was better this way. In the future, she will follow her fourth aunt's way of breastfeeding.

Suddenly, Zhou Si Ni's face became a little red. What was she thinking? She don't have a boyfriend, so why did she think so far?

"Qing Bai, bring hot water in." Lin Qing He ordered.

Zhou Qing Bai went to scoop hot water. Lin Qing He quickly fed her youngest girl and then passed her to her dad.

"What are you looking at?" Lin Qing He noticed where her baby's dad's eyes were looking and she disgruntledly uttered.

With a mirth in his eyes, Zhou Qing Bai patted her daughter.

Now it was already November. On the lunar calendar, it had entered October. The weather had cooled down.

If it was early, it might snow in the capital for a while. As for Hai City, it did snow, but won't be that early.

Lin Qing He pondered whether it was time to go back?

"There's not much to do when we go back. She's still young now. Go back a while later." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

At this time, youngest girl had just got out of confinement. Zhou Qing Bai was willing to toss around and go all the way back to the capital. Wait until she's older.

Lin Qing He had no objection. After all, the difference between going back to the capital and here wasn't big. With money, one can live well wherever. Without money, life was bad anywhere.

There was no shortage of money right now, so it was fine to live here.

Once out of confinement, Lin Qing He took Zhou Si Ni out to buy clothes. Originally, Zhou Qingbai wasn't allowed to follow, but Zhou Qing Bai insisted on holding his daughter and follow them. He held her the whole time, so that his precious bundle won't get hungry.

Lin Qing He bought a down jacket. She also got one for Zhou Si Ni. One piece cost more than 100 yuan, which wasn't expensive. Still, it was good value for money. Actually, her side sold down jackets and it wasn't cheap. The quality was excellent though.

The other was selling underwear and shoes. Of course, she also bought two more sleeping clothes for Zhou Qing Bai.

During the period, she brought her youngest girl into the cubicle of the mall and fed her once. Lin Qing He truly bowed down.