Chapter 201- 210

Chapter 201. Show filial respect

"Why does Mrs. Wang give eggs for your eldest brother to eat out of nowhere?" Lin Qing He had been very busy recently. The autumn harvest had begun. She was busy making good food and stewing various soups, so she didn't know what the villagers discussed.

"It said within the village that Eldest Brother is very likely to get admitted to college. They all hope for Eldest Brother to be their son-in-law." Er Wa replied.

Da Wa came out of the room. His face expressed slight helplessness.

Lin Qing He chuckled and said, "It turned out to be this."

Then she got Er Wa to send it back to Mrs. Wang with 'Thank you for your kindness. However, there are eggs at home. It is the autumn harvest now. Save them for your own family'.

It wasn't just Mrs. Wang. Others also gave it. Lin Qing He refused all of it. If she accepted some and not others, it would offend people. If she didn't take any, it wouldn't happen as the treatment was all the same.

Lin Qing He couldn't help burst into laughter when she told Mother Zhou about this.

Mother Zhou wasn't surprised and said: "Mrs. Cai is the same. Every word she conveyed was asking me what kind of person will Da Wa look for in the future?"

Though Cai Ba Mei was only married this year, Mrs. Cai still had grandchildren from her children in front who were older than Da Wa. Among them, there were girls of the right age.

"Mother, how did you reply?" Lin Qing He said.

"I said you are in charge of Da Wa's affairs. I will not interfere." Mother Zhou replied.

Speaking of this, Mother Zhou had the urge to laugh. Before, she was really worried about the boys getting married. But now it was spread in the village that Da Wa was very likely to get admitted into the university. Da Wa really had a large selection of girls to choose from.

Lin Qing He didn't say anything.

In current people's minds, the so-called university was actually the Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers University.

This required recommendations from people. In fact, this value was very average. It wasn't as good as passing the exam.

Still, the power of the two words 'college students' had overwhelming strength. It was a very remarkable phrase.

To get recommended to the Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers University, one naturally required a clean background. Before, Lin Qing He didn't worry much about whether her reputation for being lazy and gluttonous would affect Da Wa. Let alone, she had whitewashed it very, very successfully.

So if Da Wa had the ability, there will be no problems.

The focus on Da Wa was still active outside. But only a few days ago, the autumn harvest began to get hectic. Everyone didn't have time to care too much.

Two days into the autumn harvest, Zhou Qing Bai, the father, caught another fat rabbit.

This had everyone in envy.

It was no wonder that Zhou Qing Bai can bring down a woman like Teacher Lin. Zhou Qing Bai wasn't an ordinary man.

Not to mention this entire production team, even in the other production teams, there was no such incident like his- being able to catch rabbits every time they harvest.

This year's autumn harvest, even little Su Cheng joined in on pick up wheat ears. Although he ended up a little tired, the little guy was still excited.