Chapter 211- 220

Chapter 211. Beating

Lin Qing He looked up after rubbing the medicinal wine and saw this man watching her. She paused and said, "What are you looking at?"

"I'll pay attention next time." Zhou Qing Bai vowed.

Lin Qing He snorted and laughed: "You don't have to pay attention. If you met with a mishap, then don't hope for me to stay as a widow for you. I will take your sons and remarry. Then let your sons call another man their fathers. "

Zhou Qing Bai's face turned black.

Lin Qing He didn't bother with him, turned around, and headed out.

Zhou Qing Bai felt powerless. His wife really dared to say anything. She could actually say the word 'remarry' in front of him.

But when Zhou Qing Bai imagine that kind of picture of her becoming another's woman and his sons were another's, he couldn't accept it.

So, he really had to take good care of himself.

Lin Qing He came out to check Da Wa's body. Da Wa assured, "Mother, you really don't have to worry. Neither my uncle nor I got involved. It was my father who beat the wild boar down."

Up to now, Da Wa was still a little excited when speaking about this.

His father was really strong. He was very envious of his skill. He wanted to learn from his father!

Lin Qing He didn't know about it yet. Da Wa privately sought his father and brought it up. Zhou Qing Bai had no objection. Learn if he wants to.

Ever since this wild boar incident, Da Wa began to learn martial arts with his father.

With this training, Da Wa's appetite became larger than his father.

Lin Qing He felt that if her family didn't have some kind of shady income, she really can't have such a son. What's more, there were two more...

Wild boar pork was eaten up to the end of January. It should have been warmer at the end of January, but it was still cold this year. Until now, the temperature hadn't risen.

Guess this will affect the spring ploughing.

Lin Qing He took a morning off that day and then came to the city to get rid of the scraps she had accumulated.

After accumulating for half a month, it was the fifteenth of January, the day she and Zhou Qing Bai brought the children to the city to take photos and have fun as well as selling a batch. This batch was the most recent batch bought from Sister Mei.

This year was '75. Although it was still a bit strict, the atmosphere was much better than the earlier few years.

Regardless of whether it was her or Sister Mei, they were all veterans in this area. There had never been a slip-up.

Sister Mei exchanged money from her, while she can make a lot of money from selling a jin.

This time, there was a net profit of nearly thirty yuan.

It was like this for half a month. Goes to shows how great the demand for meat was in the market now.

Lin Qing He took two baskets from the space and came to the black market to buy eggs. The demand for eggs at home was astounding. Extremely high. She had to buy some back every time she came over.

As for the rest, there wasn't much to buy. They were all in stock at home. Lin Qing He bought some school supplies and went home.

Seventh or eighth days into January, it started to warm up on this day. However, within two days of warming, another swoop of cold weather came, and it fell back again. (T/N: Wait, I'm confused... they had a family outing on the 15th and now it comes back to 7/8th???)

"What to do?" Some old people in the village began to worry. It was still this cold now. This year's farming will be affected.