Chapter 641- 650

Chapter 641. Intention to nurture

Gang Zi's small shop was actually that bad. One street away was a commercial street. The main reason was that the shop was a bit smaller and the price wasn't cheap. If not, he won't hesitate.

It spent nearly 70% of Gang Zi's deposit. It was transfer through the Housing Management Bureau and he nabbed down his own little shop.

Although it was a bit too expensive, the silly joy on his face couldn't be concealed when Gang Zi had the house deed in his hand.

He was already a native of the capital. The kind that spent money to move their household registration. What he wanted most was to buy a house and shop here and then marry a wife, just like his third elder brother.

He didn't dare to dream about it before. But now he was a capital's citizen with a capital's household registration, so he can think about it.

The first thing he wanted to buy was a house. The commercial ones his maternal aunt had talked about. Right now, there was none. If there were, it wouldn't be his turn. No rush.

Now that he had bought this shop, he had a sense of belonging here.

When returning home at night, Lin Qing He saw the goofy grin on this nephew's face and smiled: "You're that ecstatic ah!"

"Ecstatic." Gang Zi jollily responded.

When he first came before, how could he think about these things? He hoped to make some money here and send it home to save for marrying.

The rest he dared not consider. Now he owned a shop here, how can he be unhappy?

"Send someone to renovate it. Even if you don't do it yourself, you can rent it out. Don't let the dust settle in." Lin Qing He told.

"En, I will buy materials for renovation tomorrow." He knew how to do these things. The shop floor was only twenty or thirty square meters. He can handle it all by himself.

"Hu Zi will go over and give you a hand." Lin Qing He said.

"Alright. Then I will go to my third brother's after eating." Gang Zi nodded.

It went without saying that the two brothers, Hu Zi and Gang Zi have a promising future. As long as they don't go down wrong path, they won't do badly in the future.

After Zhou Gui Lai got some free time, he went to the Hai City again.

Jiang Heng was quite capable at management. So far, several shops have been operating well.

Zhou Gui Lai settled the ledgers and spoke, "Find a time to take the driver's license test. When the tea get delivered later, you have to go to the train station to pick it up. Next time, I hope to see you have a driver's license."

Jiang Heng agreed.

The rest was Zhou Gui Lai testing other employees. Some were recruited after he returned to the capital. Zhou Gui Lai had to test their learning.

Among them, two didn't meet his satisfaction. "You two's training period will extend for another week. If you can do it after a week, you can stay. If you can't grasp it, then you can find a job nearby."

Except for these two not passing, the other were allocated to the three shops to replace a few of the first batch of old employees, who were sent to the new shops.

This time, Zhou Gui Lai opened two new tea shops. Within two days, Ma Cheng Min brought three employees and brought a batch of tea.

Zhou Gui Lai called his parents during lunch time.