Chapter 501- 510

Chapter 501. Restless

The salted duck eggs marinated by Eldest Sister-in-law were excellent. Especially oily. Comparable to those marinated by Lin Qing He.

What's more, the ducks were raised by Eldest Sister-in-law by the river. They ate snails, small fish and shrimps. So the duck eggs that were laid were especially flavorful.

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou's share was sent over. Lin Qing He's side also gave some to Zhou San Ni and Li Ai Guo. They opened their own stove. As for the others, they ate together with them here.

"Second Uncle knows that Fourth Aunt and Fourth Uncle brought San Ni and Ai Guo here. He's overjoyed about it," Zhou Er Ni mentioned.

"Why tell your second uncle this?" Lin Qing He asked.

Zhou Er Ni wasn't a talkative person. At these words, she felt guilty: "It's Second Aunt. She keep telling Second Uncle that Fourth Uncle and Fourth Aunt doesn't take care of Second Branch. I couldn't help it."

Because of the relationship between the two families, after bringing Wang Yuan back, she took him over to have a look at old Zhou's house. It was then heard her second aunt complaining to her second uncle at the door. It was obvious that there was a quarrel.

Saying something about taking care of first branch's nieces and taking them to the capital. Also taking care of third branch, helping them to buy a shop in the county and the like.

Zhou Er Ni couldn't hold back after listening for a while, so she went in. Naturally, she recounted about Zhou San Ni and Li Ai Guo's trip to the capital.

It wasn't just San Ni couple, but also Zhou Xia, the eldest son of second branch. He was now able to make his own furniture in the furniture factory in the city.

In the past, it was this fourth uncle, Zhou Qing Bai who pulled connection to get him in.

Her second aunt said those words without blinking an eye, so Zhou Er Ni couldn't help speaking out.

After knowing about it, Eldest Sister-in-law specially went over here to mention it. She also explained that Zhou San Ni's body was in a bad state and was taken to the capital to see a doctor.

It was just that Second Branch weren't told about these things.

Second Brother was stunned when he heard Zhou San Ni wasn't in good health and couldn't give birth to a child. Second Sister-in-law too. She didn't believe it initially, but Eldest Sister-in-law said they can ask Third Brother and Third Sister-in-law!

In short, Second Sister-in-law lost face at the end of the fuss. While Second Brother was too ashamed. He, as the father, didn't know these things.

"It's not that you don't know what your second aunt's temperament is like. What the point of arguing with her about these things? Liu Ni is like her." Lin Qing He said after listening to her. Er Ni was defending her.

Speaking of Liu Ni, Zhou Er Ni pursed her lips again, and finally told: "Fourth Aunt, Liu Ni is married."

"Huh?" Lin Qing He didn't want to know anything about Zhou Liu Ni's matters, but still, she shocked when she heard this.

Zhou Er Ni recounted the things that happened at home this year.

Zhou Liu Ni was pregnant. She was pregnant before getting married. The child was the loafer's in the same village. That loafer didn't want to recognize it at first.

Because he knew he wasn't the only one Zhou Liu Ni had enter the woods with. How can he recognize this baby so easily?

But in the end, he thought back and found out that Zhou Liu Ni hadn't been with any guys from other village for a long time. Basically, she only entangled with him, so this kid was his for sure.