Chapter 301- 310

Chapter 301. Became successful and made a fortune

When the couple went home, they naturally received a lot of onlookers' attention.

After all, their family was the first one to move out of the village. It was rare to see in the 90s, let alone the current 80s.

Absolutely respect-garnering.

So soon many relatives and friends came to the house.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai entertained them.

After talking for a long time, the neighbors went back. While Eldest Sister-in-law and the others did not leave.

"Like the previous years, a roast duck in each family. Sisters-in-law, take it back to add to your meal." Lin Qing He took out a few packets of roast duck from the bag and said.

"It's not necessary to buy it back every year." Eldest Sister-in-law said with some embarrassment.

"It's just a roast duck." Lin Qing He insisted on giving it to her.

Both Second Sister-in-law and Third Sister-in-law had one.

Second Sister-in-law asked: "I saw Fourth Brother has gained a lot of flesh this year. Is the business in the dumpling shop in the capital doing well?"

"Business is pretty good." Lin Qing He nodded.

"Oh, that's great. Mother is always worried at home," Second Sister-in-law remarked.

"Why didn't the boys come back this year?" Third Sister-in-law said.

"We recognized a godparent over there. The three naughty boys stayed there to accompany their god-grandfather." Lin Qing He replied.

"Da Wa and his brothers has a god-grandfather in the capital, so they don't want biological grandfather in the countryside?" Zhou Liu Ni smilingly squinted her eyes.

"You lass, how do you talk?" Eldest Sister-in-law immediately uttered.

"Liu Ni has grown up now. Your lips are becoming sharper and sharper. When the elders speak, you can just interrupt." Third Sister-in-law laughed.

Second Sister-in-law was too embarrassed and glared at her daughter: "If you can't speak, shut up and keep silent!"

Zhou Liu Ni was unbothered and smiled: "I'm just kidding."

"This joke is not funny at all. The most important thing for people is to not forget their roots. Whether it is me or Qing Bai, we teach Da Wa and his brothers this. The house in the capital is Da Wa's god-grandfather's. He knew that the school lacked a house and could not arrange it for me. He also knew that I was anxious to bring Qing Bai over, so he transferred his house to the school. Also, the dumpling shop. He helped to find it. We settled the god relationship this yea. He's on his own. Da Wa and his brothers want to stay. Qing Bai and I have no problem with it." Lin Qing He stated with a smile.

These words can be regarded as an explanation of the origin of this relationship. Most importantly was for the family on this side. Old Wang got no one, so it was understandable that the children stay there.

Didn't the couple come back?

"It's right to stay there." Father Zhou nodded.

"Eldest Sister-in-law, Second Sister-in-law, and Third Sister-in-law go back and prepare dinner. We have to prepare for dinner too, so I won't keep you." Lin Qing He said with a smile.

"Alright." Eldest Sister-in-law nodded and then left.

Second Sister-in-law called Zhou Liu Ni. Third Sister-in-law also took Wu Ni back.