Chapter 241- 250

Chapter 241. Feed until a sturdy condition

After bidding farewell to Sister Mei, Lin Qing He returned.

The pork belly she bought was to make braised pork. Zhou Qing Bai really lost a lot of weight. Although he wasn't weak, he was really thinner.

Obviously, there wasn't much oil content with Mother Zhou.

It wasn't too early to start preparing lunch at this time.

After all, Lin Qing He had nothing to do after coming back, so she stayed at home to cook.

This year the family raised a lot of chickens. As for pigs, none. The pig pens where the pigs were raised were all turned into chicken pens by Mother Zhou.

It was still forbidden to raise pigs privately. Got to hand it in if one raises them. However, if one raises chickens, it was completely their possession. It went without saying Mother Zhou chose to raise chickens.

There were also a lot of fruits and vegetables in the vegetable garden in the backyard. It can't be finished. She can simply cut some to feed the chicken. It didn't use much food at all.

Lin Qing He didn't get involved. Mantou was for lunch.

Cornmeal mantou served with braised pork, fried cowpea & cucumber, and a pork ribs seaweed soup.

Mrs. Cai came over while Lin Qing He was cooking.

She brought a basket of beans over to sort. She planned to do it as she increased her friendship with Lin Qing He. Even until now, Mrs. Cai wanted to get her third granddaughter matched with Da Wa. She hadn't given up.

If Da Wa can't do, Er Wa was possible.

Lin Qing He didn't talk much. As she worked, they chatted about the external situation. As for Mrs. Cai's question about her Da Wa, Lin Qing He told the truth. That kid didn't want to come back. He was already that big, so she let him live on his own outside.

After Mrs. Cai returned, Eldest Sister and Second Sister also made time to come over. Each brought a basket of eggs.

"It's enough that Eldest Sister and Second Sister can come back. You didn't have to bring so many eggs. Mother raises so many chickens in the backyard. We can't finish the eggs here. Both of you take them back later." Lin Qing He said.

She knew how rare the eggs were at this time. To bring so many eggs, they obviously saved a lot.

They got to be reluctant to eat at home and had brought them over.

Still, Eldest Sister and Second Sister were too polite. They spent more than an hour with her before going back. They left the eggs behind when they returned.

Lin Qing He couldn't do anything. She found a time to cycle over in the evening and send the eggs back.

On top of that, gave a rib to each family.

Both families didn't have it easy. How could she accept so many eggs from them? Her conscience would be unsettled if she consumed them. More importantly, gratitude debt would be large.

So she just accepted the thought and gave each family another rib. As for the rest, forget it.

In the evening, Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai went out for a swim.

"Go swim. I'll watch you." Lin Qing He said to Zhou Qing Bai.

Zhou Qing Bai smiled and said, "I will lead you out."

Lin Qing He looked at her man and kissed him twice. Zhou Qing Bai's heart thumped and jumped on her.

When the couple finished kissing, Lin Qing He looked down at Zhou Qing Bai's pants and chuckled. Zhou Qing Bai coughed dryly and then took his wife out to swim.