Chapter 191- 200

Chapter 191. Getting tall, Getting cramps

Mother Zhou was aware that she was partial to the Fourth branch. But among the four sons, she didn't go overboard on the bias. Otherwise, how could the others stay put?

Seeing how great the relationship between the brothers was now, it proved that she wasn't too biased.

Second Brother-in-law responded with a wry smile. He left after dropping the money.

Two days later, Zhou Qing Bai went up to buy pesticides and fertilizers on behalf of the team. Then he delivered a cart of bricks and tiles to Second Brother-in-law.

With this cart of bricks and tiles, Second Brother-in-law can set his mind at ease. Even at night, he headed over to the new house to camp on the floor. It was for the fear of sneaky people coming over stealing bricks and tiles.

It was the truth. Bricks and tiles weren't so easy to get at this time. If Zhou Qing Bai didn't have a connection in the bureau that can get an approval letter, how can they obtain this cart of bricks and tiles like this?

It was that scarce. One may not be able to buy it even if they had money.

And even if one buys it, one can't bring back in such a cart.

If it weren't like this, how could there be a housing shortage now?

Second Brother-in-law was able to move out like this was thanks to a ridge. This was borrowed from a clan's uncle for emergency use.

Speaking of this, he had good social skills. If it were his eldest brother who borrows, don't think about it.

Of course, Second Sister also contributed to this.

Who doesn't know that Second Sister's fourth brother was a capable person?

Even when he had retired from the force, he was still a prominent figure in the village. Whether it was reporting harvest or buying fertilizer and pesticide on behalf of the production team, he was always present.

So more or less, they were willing to connect.

For example, seeing Zhou Qing Bai delivering so many bricks and tiles this time, everyone's eyes slightly shone.

Don't talk about other people. Just Second Brother-in-law's biased parents also grumbled.

No matter what, Second Brother-in-law and Second Sister's brick house was completed in half a month due to this cart of brick.

A family of seven didn't bother to choose a special day and just moved in without any second thought.

After moving, there were still a lot of missing items. It didn't matter if they lacked them. Even if they have to cook things in a crock pot once they moved out, it was way better than receiving anger at that side

With this separation, it had the usually honest Second Sister hold a rare hatred.

This included the old grudges. Mistreatment during post-natal confinement and the likes were pulled out to counted.

However, Second Sister won't say it, not even a word. But from now on, she will only have her maternal family. There's no in-law family!

Some women in the village envied her very much, but they didn't say anything sour. They all gave her well-wishing, that her hardships were over and happiness was coming in the future.

Some old people in the village watched Second Sister's family move out and the elderly parents chose the eldest son. They shook their head.

They don't protect the filial second son and second daughter-in-law but instead stood with the eldest son and eldest daughter-in-law, who were selfish.