Chapter 411- 420

Chapter 411. Sitting on the cold seat

Zhou Kai, who was celebrating the New Year on his own at the military academy and was clueless about his important role, was currently feeling a little homesick.

Since growing up, this was the first time he hadn't spent the New Year at home and was spending it outside. It really felt a little cold and windy.

"What's wrong? Homesick?" One of his dormmates laughed.

"This is the first time I haven't spent the New Year at home." Zhou Kai replied.

"Come. Let's go to Principal's house," His dormmate suggested.

"Not going. Go by yourself." Zhou Kai originally wanted to follow, but for some unknown reason, he shook his head.

"Why don't you want to? Principal told me to take you with me." His dormmate asked.

"Just say that I'm not feeling well." Zhou Kai waved his hand, and then went back to the room.

In fact, he wanted to go over to have a mouthful of hot soup. But Principal's wife was a bit too friendly. He didn't want to go there too much.

"Are you worried that Principal will introduce his daughter to you?" His dormmate laughed.

"Go to the side." Zhou Kai threw a kick over.

"I say, she looks pretty. Although she is a bit unruly, it's not bad. What's with that expression? What's more, she's nineteen. Not Young." His dormmate continued.

Zhou Kai couldn't bother to respond to him.

Lin Qing He, who didn't know her eldest's situation, was still in a happy mood during the New Year.

New year, new atmosphere. Everything was pretty good.

But after having too many good days, there will always be someone restless who jumps out to make trouble. Such as their niece, Xu Sheng Mei.

Lin Qing He really didn't want to see her anymore. She didn't even attend her wedding. Wasn't her attitude obvious enough?

However, Xu Sheng Mei had her way. She came knocking despite others' dislike.

She hadn't noticed that she had such a personality before. This psychological quality was extraordinarily tough. It was no wonder that she dared to do such things behind so many elders' back. How was she an ordinary person?

"Uncle, Aunt. Zhao Jun specially brought this from home. Both bottles are good wine." Xu Sheng Mei smilingly greeted.

"On this icy weather and snowy ground, you should be at home. You are pregnant" Lin Qing He glanced at the two of them, and finally set her eyes on Xu Sheng Mei. It was the New Year, so she didn't want to touch the mold and uttered.

"I felt a little uncomfortable when getting up this morning. Still, these are what we should do. Not anything less." Xu Sheng Mei smiled: "What's more, we should have come here on the second but there were many guests at home. My mother-in-law wants to introduce me to relatives, so I can't find any time."

"Don't strain yourself over this." Lin Qing He responded as she brought them over to the sofa. She asked, "Sheng Mei can't drink tea. Go and make a cup of honey water for your sister Sheng Mei. What kind of tea do you drink Zhao Jun?"

"Green tea." Seeing her nice attitude, Zhao Jun was slightly pleased and replied.

Then he took out the cigarette and motioned it to Zhou Qing Bai. Zhou Qing Bai said, "I don't smoke."

"My uncle told you last time that he doesn't smoke." Xu Sheng Mei chuckled.

"Then I forgot." Zhao Jun said. He wanted to light one for himself.