Chapter 391- 400

Chapter 391. Take responsibility

Actually, Lin Qing He's speculation hit the bullseye.

Zhao Jun took a liking to Xu Sheng Mei's beauty. Xu Sheng Mei lived up to her name (which means superb beauty). In terms of looks, she could not compare with Lin Qing He when she was young. Still, she was definitely beautiful.

And this year, she happened to be exactly eighteen years old. Eighteen was the prime time in a woman's life. How can a girl at this age not be appealing?

Especially for Zhao Jun who was twenty-five years old and was still single.

Although he was single and had not married yet, it didn't mean that he hadn't had a woman before. He did and was quite experienced. He can be regarded as a veritable skirt chaser. However, he didn't get married. Truly rogue-like behavior.

With the way Xu Sheng Mei was, he took a fancy at a glance. Naturally, he wanted to mess around.

But what he didn't expect was that Xu Sheng Mei was also a scheming person with tricks up her sleeve. When he was thinking about her body, she made calculations.

If she can successfully marry Zhao Jun, then she will be a true citizen of the capital.

Zhao Family was rich. This was what old Madam Hu told her. Once she married over, she have money to spend without even having to go to work. In the future, would her uncle and aunts dare to look down on her?

At that time, she can get her brother to come over. Not only her brother but also her whole family.

When the time comes, she will help her family members to change to a capital's household registration. Then, they're a citizen of the capital.

Because of these considerations, Xu Sheng Mei put up weak resistance and let him have her after meeting a few times.

Still, Xu Sheng Mei wasn't simple. Even though she was still young, she knew that she had to pull Zhao Jun along, so he will not lose interest.

In fact, this time pregnancy happened only after doing it two times with Zhao Jun.

And for Zhao Jun? He certainly didn't have the intention to marry Xu Sheng Mei. Now he got her, he would change woman after a certain period pass.

In every age, there was no lack of scumbags.

However, when one hunts wild geese all day, they can get blinded by geese's pecks. Who knew that Xu Sheng Mei was so capable. Counting the time, he won the lottery on the day he took her virgin body.

Because of her virginity, even if Zhao Jun wanted to say that it wasn't him, he couldn't. Xu Sheng Mei had no other man except him.

And this time, this matter was stirred up by Xu Sheng Mei.

Xu Sheng Mei wasn't stupid. She was somewhat scheming. She vaguely realized that Zhao Jun didn't really want to marry her.

So she coaxed old Madam Hu to go to the hospital for a check-up and said she was unwell.

Like this, it was found out that she was pregnant.

In all fairness, old Madam Hu wanted to introduce Xu Sheng Mei to her maternal grand-nephew. She only wanted to let Xu Sheng Mei marry over. She found Xu Sheng Mei promising.

Xu Sheng Mei can pretend. In front of outsiders, she always appeared obedient and submissive. She also liked to come out to sweep the doorstep and the yard. Also, old Mister Hu occasionally went over to watch TV and noticed her being called by Mother Zhou to wash dishes or something.