Chapter 281- 290

Chapter 281. Bring nothing

At this time, it was so prestigious to move the rural household registration to the city and become the city folk who eats commercial grains.

Their old Fourth will immediately move to their household registration to the capital.

How can they not envy?

But it was pointless to envy. His wife can really be affectionate and righteous. She took good care of old Fourth when she was at home. Now she went to the capital, she didn't forget to bring old Fourth over.

In the end, it can only be said that old Fourth's life was blessed.

"However, if you become a self-employed person, will you get educated?" Third Brother asked.

"Won't." Zhou Qing Bai shook his head.

This was a movement of future development. He looked at his three brothers and said: "If you can't use up the things at home, you can take it to the city and give it a go. There's a bicycle at home."

There was one in his house, as well as one received when Zhou Xiao Mei got married.

His wife had said to give their one to her third brother. He had no objection.

Zhou Qing Bai had done the accounts like the cost of flour, fillings, etc. when making the dumplings. Even if a bowl of dumplings makes a profit of five cents each, it can't ward off many people.

Even if there weren't many people, but with 20 guests a day, he can earn a yuan. In a month, it'll be a few tenners.

Of course, this wasn't a lot since his wife's salary had been increased. Her's was more than 60 a month. There was also a subsidy.

Even if opening a shop didn't make a lot of money, it was better than staying at home.

Zhou Qing Bai felt some kind of pressure.

He was quite confident. The dumplings he makes weren't terrible. If he can source out mutton and beef in the capital, he can make other fillings.

All in all, he'll be able to handle the shop.

This was what Lin Qing He appreciates and likes about Zhou Qing Bai.

If he decides to do it, he will no longer hesitate. He planned for the future very seriously and will not be all talk. On the contrary, Zhou Qing Bai was actually a very confident man.

Confident and self-disciplined. The army had educated him very well.

So even with Lin Qing He's kind, she couldn't stand against his charm. From the time she first came and planned to keep a certain distance from him until she was completely eaten by him later.

In the same way, Zhou Qing Bai also fell into the gentle homeland of his wife.

After staying at old Zhou's house for more than an hour, other people also came to visit and chat. That's why the news spread out.

It became the biggest and hottest news in Zhoujia village this year.

After the New Year, Zhou Qing Bai and his wife are going to the capital with Er Wa and San Wa!

"Don't know what luck old Zhou family has. They actually married a wife that prosper the family."

"Who would deny that? This wife is a good gain. Blessing three generations. Look at old Seventh (Father Zhou) and his wife. They don't need to work in the field."

"That's just the generation above. Look at Da Wa and his brothers below. From now on, all of them will be talents. In the future, their children will be well off."