Chapter 361- 370

Chapter 361. Obsequious

Zhou Kai came to his grandparent's place for dinner in the evening.

He promised his grandmother that he'll come over to have dinner.

They had mutton tonight. The mutton was stewed as soup with radish. Su Da Lin's cooking was excellent. Especially now he made added mutton soup to the menu for customers. The taste was perfected.

Zhou Kai was satisfied with his dinner. Then he went over to the chair to watch TV. The chairs were cushioned with thick cushions, so they were comfortable to sit on.

"Eldest Cousin, can you teach me how to punch?" Su Xun came over and asked. He stared at cousin with slight admiration.

"Now I'm too full, I can't teach you. I will show you a trick or two later. Once you're in school, whoever dares to provoke you, you can beat them." Zhou Kai said.

Su Xun's eyes lit up.

"Da Wa, why are you teaching him this?" Zhou Xiao Mei was speechless.

Su Da Lin was also didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"What's wrong with teaching this? My mother taught us like this. Not allowed to bully others, but if anyone dares to bully us, fight back on the spot. Don't leave it overnight. If you can't beat them, run away. If not, get beaten for nothing." Zhou Kai said.

Even at this age, he still felt that his mother was extremely reasonable.

Zhou Xiao Mei laughed: "My fourth sister-in-law is really fierce. If they hurt another's child, wouldn't she get annoyed by those in the village's scolding?"

She knew that some women in the village were very fierce in scolding people. They can keep at it for more than an hour.

"My mother said that was her business. We don't need to care about it. It's enough that we don't suffer." Zhou Kai grinned.

Su Cheng and Su Xun both looked envious. Their mother wouldn't allow them to fight.

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou didn't say anything.

The two of them had personally seen Second's get thrown down by Fourth's wife.

Fourth's wife was a civilized person. She wouldn't yell at people. But if she was really provoked, a neat over-the-shoulder throw can knock someone down.

After that, Second's wife behaved. Even when she often talk behind Fourth's wife's back, she never dared to say it in front of her.

"Boys. It's normal to fight. As long as you don't bully others, there's no need to be afraid. In the end, don't let others bully you, right?" Zhou Kai said.

"Eldest Cousin is right." Su Xun nodded.

"Did anyone at school bully you?" Zhou Kai asked.

"There's nobody. Still, I want to learn. Maybe I can use it in the future." Su Xun said.

"All right. Let's sit down for now." Zhou Kai said.

But before he could teach his little cousin, old Madam Zhu from next door came over.

Mother Zhou introduced: "This is Granny Zhu."

"Hello, Granny Zhu." Zhou Kai nodded and greeted.

"Hello, hello." Old Madam Zhu was ecstatic. Zhou Kai dropped by every day since his return, but it always happened when she was out. That was why she hadn't seen him until now.

From this examination, old Madam Zhu was really satisfied.

This young man appeared really energetic. He was also tall and bulky. His body showed promise.