What's her name?

The scene changes and the Isle of The Lost appears, before changing to a pirate walking along the streets, the VK's instantly recognise him.

"Why're we watching the Isle?" Audrey questions

"Who even is that?" Jane is also confused and the VK's are silent, unsure what to think.

Said pirate walks up the 'Ursula's fish and chips and slams open the 'doors'.

"Oh no," Rain mutters, knowing who'd be inside

"What?" Ben asks

"Nothing," Rain looks to the other VK's with wide eyes, they hide their worry.

He turns on the TV at the front of the shop and the video footage of Rain from earlier begins, she's smiling politely in front of Beast's stature. A familiar sea witch exits the back.

"Oh no," Rain repeated, more serious now.

"Who's he?" Lonnie points to the screen

"Harry Hook," Mal explains

"And what's her name?" Jane asks about the blue haired girl

"Uma," Rain answers bluntly "Ursula's daughter,"

Uma struts through the shop and places a tray of food in front of Harry before realising what's on the TV and grabbing a handful of chips and throwing it at Rain.

"Ah!" Harry realises what she's done and laughs a bit.

"Poser," Uma mutters

"Traitor," Harry sings a bit

"Bitter," Rain grins, crossing her arms and getting a bit comfy.

"Hello?!" That gets everyone's attention and they throw their own food at Rain on the TV.

"That's so mean!" Jane exclaims

The group shouts and cheers and Harry goes up to the TV where Ben has joined Rain "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?

"Gil!" said teen looks up at Uma "You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

"Yeah. What they said," Gil nods and gestures

Rain laughs a bit and Mal looks at her, a glare forming "What? I like Gil!"

"Who's he the son of then?" Doug asks and suddenly Rain goes quiet, realising whose son she's sat next to.

"Gaston," Mal smirks, but Rain quickly interrupts

"The only traits he really got were being a bit..." she looks for the word

"Dumb," Mal finishes

"Yeah, other than that he's pretty sweet, I mean it's not like Gaston actually raised him, he was too busy being sexist and quite frankly uncomfortable is his pub with the barmaids,"

There's a long speech and rant from Uma about Rain and Mal before a song starts.

"Oh Hades," Rain puts her head in her hands.

While the song plays, no one speaks, too busy watching the strange performance going on in front of them.

"Shut your clams!" Ursula shouts up and a purple tentacle swipes under Uma's feet as she jumps.

"Mom!"

"These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!"

"It's fine. It's fine," Uma shrugs it off " 'Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name--"

"Shrimpy!" Gil shouts with enthusiasm.

The VK's laugh and Rain feels a bit sad that she's missing this. She also realised how much she missed the Isle.

Gil's understandably escorted out by Harry.

"So um," Ben coughs "It seems you've got a bit of history with Uma,"

"Oh yeah," Rain nods "She was my ex-girlfriend,"

"You -" Ben pauses, slightly shocked, not because of the girlfriend part (He knew that bit) but because she was never mentioned "You've never spoken about her,"

"Yeah," Rain nods, looking up at her boyfriend "Well, she wasn't that great, and she lied to me about loads of things and it ended badly. I've never really wanted to talk about it,".

"Okay," Ben nods "okay," He's sure he'd watch himself deal with that later.