Goodbyes

Another song plays, and everyone is just sat enjoying it, there's a moment when Ben and Rain nearly kiss, and everyone groans when it doesn't happen.

Up on the balcony, Rain and Ben are singing, very close to each other, almost kissing again, but Rain turns to the screen.

Rain's Narration

Oh. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot. You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?

Her eyes glow electric blue and her hair has a faint orange shine.

"That is still so cool," Jane says

"Wait, so is there another movie after this?" Jay asks

"Yeah, I literally told you that at the start," 'Grace' rolls her eyes

"So...we don't all live happily ever after?" Mal starts, smirking

"Not exactly, no,".

All -

♫ You can make it happen ♫

♫ With everything you got! ♫

♫ Let's set it off! ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off ♫

♫ Come on ♫

♫ We got to set it off! ♫

♫ (To the left!) ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫

♫ (To the right!) ♫

♫ We got to set it off!! ♫

Rain looks up at Ben and she finally lets him press a gentle kiss to her lips, the screen fades to black.

"Finally!" Lonnie cheers, after seeing the kiss. Everyone is quiet, processing what they just watched

"So, what happens now?" Mal asks, turning to Grace who had moved to stand at the front of the room.

"Now, I wipe your memories and return you to your original places,"

"What? After all that? We just go and live this?" Ben questions

"Yeah," there are several protests

"But what about the other movies?" Doug asks "Will we not get to see them?"

"Well, you'll live through them. But don't worry, I'll be back at some point,"

"When?" Rain asks

"Whenever I like," she winks and starts muttering something, and clicks her fingers three times. The Pajamas everyone was wearing vanish, and slowly, so do they.

----------&-----------

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asks.

"As in 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" Rain questions whilst also doing wand movements.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

"Wow..." Rain mutters, pretending to be interested.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal continues.

"Oh,"

"And that sparkling wand,"...