Lonnie and Doug ship it

On screen, Rain appears by her currently clean locker.

"Hey, Rain!" she spins around, only to be greeted by the crown-prince.

"Hi," she looks at him suspiciously.

"Yes, No Audrey around to interfere," Lonnie gets a shocked look from Ben and Doug, them being to only ones to hear, "what? I ship it,"

"you're here early,"

"Um yeah I thought I'd find my locker and check out the library before lessons," Ben looks shocked, but quickly covers it.

Doug 'coughs' "both have an interest in books,"

"Do you want me to show you where it is?"

"Ok, thanks,"

Doug and Lonnie smirk and Ben. Evie and Jay smirk at Rain.

"So, um you like reading?" Rain closes her eyes in a 'please god no' way.

"Yeah among other things, we don't really have books back home," he looks confused "I mean we do, it's just that they are destroyed and go from page 5 to 30 in one flip. Romeo and Juliet was a wild 5-minute ride,"

"It's a wild ride without pages missing," Rapunzel almost knew it off my heart when she was 18. One of the only 3 constant books she had.

Ben leads her to two golden arched doors "here we are," He opens the door, and Rain walks in.

"Wow..." Rain takes a full turn and Ben stares at her. She's in awe of the books. He's in awe of her. "any recommendations?" he looks around nervously "don't tell me the son of Belle doesn't read?" Ben laughs "I'm shocked, I feel personally attacked,"

"I like reading! I just don't have time lately..."

"Defending your common interest," Lonnie sings.

Rain raises her eyebrow and tries to cover her smile, but fails.

The VK's are shocked. They've never seen Rain so genuinely happy. Her smiles are usually smirks.

"I don't quite believe you. But okay,"

"Ooooh Bennyboo!"

"Damn it," Lonnie sinks further into her chair.

Audrey looks at Rain is digest before a fake smile replaces it.

That doesn't go missed by anyone.

"Oh, Rain, I didn't think I'd find you in a library," she loops her arm with Ben's and he closes his eyes in annoyance.

"well, don't judge a book by its cover," Rain raises her right hand and does a finger gun. Ben smiles at her behaviour and terrible pun.

"That was bad," Mal cringes and Rain whacks her on the arm

"Come on Benny, we have class," Audrey drags him away out the doors

"Bye Rain!" Ben waves and looks at her as long as he can. Rain waves back and lets out a small smile.