Rain and Ben ship it

"Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie stares at Chad

"Evie!" Rain scolds "out of everyone, you chose him,"

Evie sinks in her seat slightly, from what she'd seen, he wasn't nice person, but on screen her didn't know that.

"Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there, there, know what I mean?"

"Doug!" Chad gasps "actually, I don't get what that means," Ben sighs and pats Doug on the back.

"Looks like there there to me,"

"Evie. Perhaps this is just review for you. So, tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" The teacher asks

"Look who's in trouble now," Audrey sings

"Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" Chad laughs at that

"Oh god," Rain bangs her head on Carlos' shoulder "I'm going to kill someone,"

The teacher calls her up to the front and Evie grabs her mirror

"Wait, you might actually have a chance," Rain's mood improves

"Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" Evie uses her mirror to figure it out "... would give us 107.9 amu"

"what?! "Audrey exclaims "how did he not notice?"

"Magic," 'Grace' teases. Most people forgot she was there.

"Amu?" Doug questions

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate..."

"A villain? Don't make it again," Evie throws the chalk at him and on her way back to her chair, chad passes her a note.

"Why couldn't you just go out with Doug?" Rain sighs and Doug's jaw drops, Lonnie and Ben smile.

"So, so far she ships you and Evie and we ship her and Ben," Lonnie whispers to Doug

The scene changes to Ben and Carlos on the Tourney field

"Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?" Carlos nods, 2 seconds later he's sprinting down, past Ben and into the forest. A dog is going after him. Ben sighs before running as well.

When he catches up, Carlos is holding on to a tree for dear life "Ben, help me! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!"

Everyone felt bad for Carlos, especially Ben

"" Hey, who told you that?"

"My mother,"

"Cruella?"

"Who else would it be?" Rain sighs, she was trying not to talk to Ben since very time she did Evie squealed and both Lonnie and Doug wiggled their eyebrows

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellower. Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack double laughs slightly

Rain holds in a laugh as well; she didn't want too upset Carlos who was hiding in her shoulder as soon as he saw the dog.

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?"

"Of course not!"

"Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is dude. He's the campus mutt,"

Rain was hating herself for finding that cute, she found Ben in general cute. But him with a dog, she was struggling not to smile.

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal," Carlos climbs down the tree "Jeez. You're a good boy, aren't you? You're a good boy," Ben hands him Dude and Carlos keeps stroking him.