Family Day

A/N: Did I say I was ending this book? Yes.  Did I then change my mind because I saw I had a lot of this chapter already done? Also yes. 

This is unedited as It's a long one and I just...Couldn't be bothered. 

---------&----------

The group are in Carlos and Jay's dorm, plans laid out at the table.

"Rain, you listening?" Mal taps her on the head.

"Yeah," she stands up to explain the plan with Mal "We all know what the wand looks like," everyone nods as she points to Mal's drawing and the plans "So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Carlos?"

"I honestly forgot about this," Belle admits

"Yeah actually," Ben agrees with his mother

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand."

"Perfect,"

"Evie?" Mal takes out the potion she made earlier "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

"Okay," everyone disperses so Rain sits down and looks to be reading the recipe for the anti-love spell.

"Oh," Jasmine says quietly "she wants to break it,"

"R?!" Evie stands over her shoulder "You want to break Ben's love spell?"

Rain looks up at her "Well yeah, you know, for after. I don't..."Evie sits down next to her "I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful,"

Everyone started to slowly panic, they'd forgotten the severity of the VK's plan

"Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra" she pauses to find the right word "cruel," Rain grabs her spell book at walks out.

"Aw, she does care. Like actually really care," Lonnie says lowly.

Belle liked Rain, she could see she wasn't evil, just doing what her mother told her and she was going to take the spell off (even if it was already off, she didn't know that).

"Rain!" Evie shouts after her.

----------&----------

Jay gets out of bed and his eyes catch his Tourney trophy. Carlos rolls over in bed where Dude is in a matching shirt to him, he scratches his head and tries to go back to sleep. Evie takes out her chemistry test and sighs as Mal turns over and sees a picture Fairy Godmother took of their first Remedial goodness lesson, her and Evie are laughing as Rain leans on their desk watching the boy's bicker, a warm smile on her face. They all had something they didn't want to leave behind.

The VK's watch themselves, they had finally found a home and they had to destroy it.

♫ A million thoughts in my head ♫

♫ Should I let my heart keep listening? ♫

♫ I know It's time to say good-bye ♫

♫ So hard to let go ♫

Rain is freely crying as she mixes the brownie and when a tear drops in, she steps back.