Attempt 2

"Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane,"

"This is scaring me more than you threatening to stab me with Evie's Scissors," Jay comments

"That's cool," Jane tries to leave

"Oh no no no no," Fairy Godmother mutters under her breath

"Don't go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?"

"Hardly,"

"Jane dear..." Fairy Godmother starts

"Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality,"

"Oh god," Rain face palms "this is not going well,"

"I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair. So have Evie and Rain..."

"Thank you," Evie looks over to Jane and Rain nods in her direction. Jane was slightly less scared of them now.

"You know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair."

Fairy Godmother gasps "magic if forbidden!"

"Out of everything we've already done, you choose that," Mal laughs "jeez,"

"Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore," Rain's boots hit the floor and the heavy weight causes an obnoxious noise to ring out. Jane looks petrified.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Rain says sweetly

"Now that's acting," Jay compliments

" I'm sure Mal's told you that we just want a friend," Rain tries to calm Jane and she relaxes and turns back to Mal, pointing at the spell book.

" Can one of you do my nose!"

"Oh, I would love too but..."

"We can't really do big magic. I mean we've only been here a day. We had no magic on the Isle, so no practice," Rain catches what Mal was doing rather quickly,so her excuses were on point.

"Was it actually hard with no magic?" Ben asks them

"If you're born with it and not allowed to use it, you sort of feel i dunno..." Rain searches for the word

"Numb, sad, boring," Mal says for her

"Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted," Mal continues Rain's excuse.

"She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff," Rain laughs slightly.

"Of course you would say that. You can use it," Rain mutters bitterly

"what a rip," Mal covers up.

"yeah..."

"You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?" Mal is really trying.

Cinderella sinks into her seat at this, she didn't want to be dragged into this.

"Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love," Rain nods in fake understanding "'Work on the inside, not the outside', You know, that sort of thing."

" That's the face!" Mal jumps away from Rain slightly and Jane looks confused

Most people jumped slightly

" Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. 'Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too,'"

"think it would work?"

"yeah!"

" I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her," Jane laughs at Mal's half joke.

The VK's smirk slightly, even a few Ak's were breaking out smiles.

"And hey," Rain jumps up onto the counter "If your mum does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite us,"

"Oh, that's where you're going with this," Jay realises

"Did you not notice before?" Mal sighs

"If I can convince mom, you're so there,"

"Yay!" Mal and Rain clap

"bye," Jane leaves and both Rain and Mal wave

"bye,