Tourney

"Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defence. Taylor, you're the shooter" Coach then looks to Carlos "Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on,"

"Kill zone?"

"I can see this going well," Lonnie mutters and Ben slowly sinks into his chair at the thought of how this could go wrong.

Coach blows the whistle and the game starts.

"This is going to be good," Chad then gets his third glare of the day from Ben

Jay just wrecks absolute havoc, pushing into his own team members and eventually scoring.

"He just went against every rule!"

"Why are they cheering?!"

"Let's see what coach says," Ben tells Chad and Audrey

"You! Get over here!"

"Yes, lets" Chad smiles at the thought that Jay was going to be punished

"What do you call that? I call that raw talent!"

Ben smirks slightly, he couldn't help it.

"Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son,"

"Of course, he's been let on the team,"

"I swear, I hear one more comment about him playing, you're gonna get a sock in the mouth," Rain threatens and Chad scoffs "don't test me,"

Jay looks at her gratefully

"You ever thought about band?" Coach asks Carlos

The room laughs slightly, but some stop when they notice the sadness on Carlos' face.

"I'll work with him coach,"

Rain smiles at Ben, only Lonnie notices and wiggles her eyebrows at Rain.

----------&---------

A/N - I know this is really short, but I just wanted to get something out as I am trying to start on this again.