Bye Again

In true Auradon fashion, there's a big song and dance. The VK's have moved back to their original sofa and everyone is just enjoying the music, near the end of the song, Rain and Ben are having a hushed conversation on screen, ending with her dodging a kiss and laughing.

Then we see Dizzy get her letter to go to Auradon, then Uma swimming away, she turns back, smirking "What? You didn't think this was the end of the story? Did you?"

"Well that's going to go well isn't it," Rain sighs as the screen turns black, everyone continues staring, until the lights come back on and the sound of a zipper hitting leather fills their ears, 'Grace' is walking down towards the front.

"Hi,"

"Hi," a few people respond

"Well we all know what happens now, I wipe your memories and you go back to where you were,"

"This is always very anti-climatic," Rain notes

"Yeah, well I'm tired and that was an emotional rollercoaster,"

"Wait, so will you show us the next movie?!" Ben asks and Grace shrugs

"I don't know, depends on my mood," she laughs "I might bring in a few extra people if I do though, and more snacks," before anyone can reply, her fingers have snapped and smoke has taken everyone away once again. 'Grace' sighs, looking around the room, she looks tired, drained.