One Last Time

"Let's go, pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up
It's going down"

The VK's and The Pirate Crew are mid fight on the docks, Rain's red hair is up in the air as she pushes Uma down. Jay and Harry are hanging off the docks, Evie and Mal are fighting off pirate's trying to get to Ben.

Then it stops.

————-&————-

They wake up in a familiar room, but as Rain sits on on the dark velvet sofa, she notices an extra seat, where Uma, Harry and Gill sit.

"Oh shi-"

"Hi!" Grace stands in front of them all, Uma goes to lunge for her, but is trapped by a golden barrier "See, I thought that might happen,"

"You chose now to do this?" Mal asks angrily, holding her head, it seems the transition wasn't as smooth this time.

"I was on holiday!" Audrey exclaims, and Chad is clinging to her side.

"Who are you?" Uma demands and Grace raises an eyebrow, an overly sarcastic smile overtaking her face.

"I'm Grace! Now, to run it all down for you, this is a movie theatre, you've tesd about them. And you're about to watch a movie based off your - well mainly Rain's - life,"

"What?" Gil is clueless and Uma and Harry are shocked

"So, you three are going to need a run down of what happens next," Grace goes to talk to them and Rain turns to Ben and her friends.

Once again, Jay, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Rain and Ben were on a sofa, Jane, Doug and Lonnie were on another and Chad and Audrey were separated to the side. Now the pirates had joined them.

It was strange, a minute ago Rain was having conflicting feelings and was in a fight, but now she knew it would be okay, she knew her and Ben would be okay.

"Hey," Ben says gently, and he puts out his hand, Rain takes it "You alright?"

"Just confused," she smiles "We're gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, of course we are,".

Then Grace hits play.