Plan in action

A/N: this is unedited so sorry! But I was so happy I actually wrote something . Conments and votes mean loads to me!

----------&----------

Ben and Audrey walk past a group of laughing girls, Rain and Mal follow and the girls wave and greet them, both girls smile and go to their lockers.

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here, you know," Jay asks Mal as he leans by her locker

Everyone was shocked, but only a few were proud/happy. Even Rain had to agree, Auradon life seemed good for her.

"Jay!" Mal exclaims "how dare you?!"

"hey, hey!" he puts his hands up in surrender "I haven't done that yet! That's not me!"

"Hm," Mal huffs before crossing her arms and facing the TV, the other four VK's avoid eye contact from everyone. They all thought Auradon life didn't look so terrible anymore.

"Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!"

"Thanks, Mal. I needed that."

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asks Ben ridiculously.

"Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jay asks the girls, they nod "Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal,"

"She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it," Audrey continues her mouth.

Nearly everyone rolls their eyes "here we go again," Rain mutters and Audrey glares, Ben nods his head in agreement. He never quite realised HOW annoying Audrey was.

"What's the harm?"

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?"

Rain laughs, it's loud, it's genuine and it makes Ben smile brightly "I've never heard anything shallower. And two of my best friends' parents are Evil Queen and Maleficent,"

"Excuse you?" Audrey asks

"Leave it Audrey," Ben snaps at her, Rain was right and he was starting to question when Audrey became so shallow.

"Listen Audrey,"

"Yes, put her in her place Bennyboo," Rain mutters and Ben chuckles, she blushes and Evie smirks at her, while Audrey obviously glares.

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" and then she's gone "Bye, Bennyboo."

"bye..." he almost flinches away from her kiss on the cheek

Everyone could see the problems in their relationship, just not Audrey "look how cute we are Bennyboo!" Ben just looks away.

Rain grabs the cookies and slams her locker shut

"Hey Bennyboo!" he turns around a slight smile on his face.

"uh, hey,"

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" She shows him the cookie bag.

Mal sits forward, watching intently as Rain tries to subtly hide in Evie's shoulder

"Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." he rambles and starts to walk away

"I forgot about that!" Adam starts "there's hope,"

"No, yeah. I completely understand. 'Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains'," Rain smiles

"No, no, no"

"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that," Rain sighs and opens the bag

"No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do... "he tries to defend himself

"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess." she slowly brings the Cookie to her lips but he grabs it before and takes a huge bite.

"You fell for the guilt trip, really?" Lonnie asks "also, Rain can really act,"

"Thanks, I guess," she mutters from Evie's shoulder,

"No, no. Hey... see that? Totally trust you. Totally" The other VK's start to walk up

"How are they?"

"they're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts?" I nod "I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Rain, have you always had those little blue flecks in your eyes?"

"Oh gosh, it worked," Fairy Godmother mutters as everyone stares in shock at Ben on the screen.

"Bennyboo!" Audrey cries "what will happen to us?!"

"Alright, you're going to have to calm down before I start laughing and this gets incredibly awkward," 'Grace' warns

Ben goes in for another bite but Mal takes it off him and seals the bag.

"How you feeling, bro?" Jay asks when he reaches them.

"I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your name. Rain! Ra... " Rain overs his mouth quickly

"Oh, this is going to be brilliant," Lonnie mutters

"We did it," Mal sighs in relief as the other stare at the screen.

Ben didn't know how to feel, he wasn't angry, yet he was slightly happy. Why? Why was he happy? Why did the thought of being in an actual relationship with Rain seem brilliant? But no, she was trying to steal fairy-godmothers wand and he was under a love spell.

Rain grabs a cushion and hugs it, she had put a love potion on the crown-prince, the crown -prince who she kinda didn't hate. No, she'd put a love spell on Ben, who'd been nothing but kind to them since they arrived, who actually believed they could be good. What had she done?"