New Old Rain

"Okay...That's normal," Rain looks down at her hands and a few people back away "Anyone have a clue what's happening because I swear to god I will cry again!"

"You're manipulating the light!" Carlos shouts from behind and Uma looks worried for a split second "I think..."

"Try throwing it at her!" Jane suggests and Rain shrugs, hurling the light in her right hand to Uma, who ducks out the way and Rain's left hand's light turns to a burgundy smoke, that Rain then throws at Uma who is pushed back by it "Cool," Rain looks over at Ben "This is normal,"

"Definitely," he nods and Mal starts fighting Uma, with occasional blows from Rain when Uma gets too close to hitting Mal.

"So Rain's a witch?" Audrey asks

"I think so," Jane speaks up

"And everyone shouted at me when I used to call her that,"

Mal snorts "Used to,"

"Let's not forget that Mal can turn into a DRAGON?!" Rain shouts

"Come on Mal! Rain! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma shouts and Jane shouts up to Rain

"You mom used her hair to reverse time, maybe try that?"

"Jane, you're being really helpful here,"

"Thanks Carlos," she tucks her hair behind her ear, blushing.

Uma uses a tentacle to go to hit the ship again, and Rain concentrates on it, throwing a glowing ball at it, the tentacle snaps back. Uma tries again and Rain manually controls the tentacle, this time with the burgundy smoke, forcing it down. Uma screams in frustration and starts on Mal again.

Rain goes to take more light, but she only has one string of lights left, she takes all the energy into both her hands and shoots it at Uma. It creates a blinding light and Uma squints, covering her eyes and Mal gets a shot with her flames.

"Okay, so light gives me power?"

The three keep fighting and Rain edges to the end of the ship, ignoring the shouts from Ben and Carlos. Soon, not even the lampposts on the ship are lit and Rain uses her last ball of energy when Mal nearly misses one of Uma's tentacles. The only light now was Rain's glowing hair and Mal's fire. Rain sees Uma gaining the upper hand and shouts up.

"Mal!" she looks down "fire me!" she looks apprehensive "Just do it! Trust me!" as the fire works its way down to Rain, she takes the light, leaving just smoke. As she goes to throw it, Uma's tentacle sneaks up and pulls Rain into the water.

"Rain!" many people shouts and everyone rushes to the edge, watching Rain's hair slowly lose its glow.

"Oh..." Rain's eyes widen

Down in the water, Rain's are open, her hair turning from blonde back to red. She tries to kick to bring herself up to the surface but her legs are tangled in her skirt.

Up above, Mal seems to scream in dragon form, and her fire goes at Uma at full strength. Eventually, Uma leaves after ben jumps in the water and Mal races down to the water, it had barely been a minute since Rain had fell and she reaches in to find the glowing light that had just slightly come back. She pulls Rain up and flies to the top of the deck, turning back to her normal form and pumping on Rain's chest to get the water out, muttering spells under her breath. People barely had time to rush over before Rain was up and coughing out water.

"Woo!" Lonnie cheers "Not dead! And Mal defeated Uma!"

"Are you okay?!" Mal askes urgently and Rain nods, sitting up and gesturing for Mal to pat her back as she keeps coughing. She looks to her right and sees that the moon is the only thing lighting the place and Ben is climbing up a ladder, receiving pats on his back as a crowd applauds. Mal pulls Rain up.