Surprise

Music's booming on a large ship, students are dancing and the paparazzi is focused on Evie. When she mentions Dizzy, the screen cuts to the young girl squealing.

Even Audrey had to admit that the girl was growing on her.

Carlos and Jane walk down the steps and are greeted by Fairy Godmother.

"Oh here we go," Rain grins and Carlos glares "Look, something horrible is obviously about to happen to me, let me have this,"

"Mom I have a date," FG doesn't seem to connect that Carlos is right next to Jane, until jane grabs his hands "Mom..."

"Oh!"

There are a few grins and smirks, Ben at least has the decency to hide it behind his hand, watching as Rain silently laughs to herself.

Next, the screen shows Rain in a light blue dress with black and red flowers all over it, trying to regulate her breathing.

"Aw..." Evie covers her mouth "Rain! You're so pretty,"

"Thanks,"

The music stops and the trumpets that signal Rain's arrival start.

"Princess Rain of Corona! The future lady Rain!" Lumiere announces

"Why does everything sound fancy in French?"

One of the guard's gestures for Rain to start the walk. When she starts, it's choppy.

"Oh god what if I fall over?" Rain hugs a pillow to her chest.

The school stares, and panic is evident in Rain's eyes, before Evie starts clapping rapidly. The others follow her lead. Rain's best friends holler and shout her name whilst everyone else claps politely. She sticks her tongue out before descending the steps carefully and Ben's dad comes to help her down the last four or so steps, pulling her over to him and Belle.

"Ben is on his way," Belle assures

"That sounds kinda worrying," Lonnie cringes "Oh no,"

"I'm sorry your parents couldn't make it," Belle apologies "You look really beautiful"

"Oh, thank you," Rain looks down "They're busy, I get it,"

"I know we were shocked at first," Belle takes her hands, forcing Rain to look into her eyes. "but you are exactly what Ben needs,"

"Think it's the other way around," Rain quietly mutters and Ben slightly nudges her, she grins and nudges him back.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Rain laughs awkwardly at Beast before catching sight of Evie and Carlos in the corner of her eye. They bow before taking her hands.

"Hi,"

"How are you?" They both help Rain down as Evie poses the question.

"Happy to be put out of that conversation," Evie laughs "But also, like I'm going to throw up," Carlos lets go of Rain's arm and joins Jane, Rain smiles at both of them. Mal takes her hand that Evie isn't holding.

"We're right here with you, okay?" Rain nods at her reassurance.

The trumpets sound again "King Benjamin!"

The girls stand either side of Rain as she watches Ben gracefully walk down the steps, much quicker than he did at coronation. She claps with everyone else, A bright smile overcoming her face.

"Okay, things are looking up," Mal reassures "This could just end now happily,"

"Doubt it,"

"Go get him," Mal pushes Rain forward gently at Evie's words. Ben doesn't look as elated to see her as she is him. He gives her a look of guilt.